No announcement yet.

G-Dog should write a book

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BB92 was a good kid.

The joke on the crayons and sig really got him mad, and maybe he was an immature 17 year old, or just didn't come from a rough area, but he was e killed pretty much and managed to live for a few months until fate told him it was time to go so say goodbye.

Comment

He is a good dude though no doubt..

Comment

What Kev did to BB92 wasn't nice at all. All he ever wanted was to make him a sig like a true friend. For example, Ether makes me avatars and whatnot when he has time. BB92 offered his services, makes Kev a "unique" sig and he quickly runs his mouth and makes a e-roast. Everyone in the lounge saw it. I don't blame BB92, i hope his vacation was nice and I hope he won't hang with punks like that again.

Good to have him back

Comment

Yeah he was, we use to chill on chatzy and he was a good kid.

We all make mistakes and even that sig **** was funny, but still, he needs to be back.

He did a Margarito stance and got KO'd but he should have rolled with it and made some more.

I would have made one with gully gads name and a shemale or some **** with a spliff in his/her mouth

Gully would have liked that

Comment

And i was the c*nt out of all of you that got the hate mail

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
              Yeah he was, we use to chill on chatzy and he was a good kid.

We all make mistakes and even that sig **** was funny, but still, he needs to be back.

He did a Margarito stance and got KO'd but he should have rolled with it and made some more.

I would have made one with gully gads name and a shemale or some **** with a spliff in his/her mouth

Gully would have liked that
              All in the Game PK..
              Mans are not gonna start frettin and sending hate mail just get on with it
              its jokes it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by DorianWozniacki View Post
                What Kev did to BB92 wasn't nice at all. All he ever wanted was to make him a sig like a true friend. For example, Ether makes me avatars and whatnot when he has time. BB92 offered his services, makes Kev a "unique" sig and he quickly runs his mouth and makes a e-roast. Everyone in the lounge saw it. I don't blame BB92, i hope his vacation was nice and I hope he won't hang with punks like that again.

Good to have him back
                It was all in good fun. We mess around like this all the time. I thought BB92 would just along with it and have fun.

Comment

He sent you hate mail?

Nah I wouldn't really do anything to gully, you alright, I would have just laughed it off, we all do silly **** and get the piss taken.

It aint how hard you punch but how hard a punch you can take as they say

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
                    He sent you hate mail?

Nah I wouldn't really do anything to gully, you alright, I would have just laughed it off, we all do silly **** and get the piss taken.

It aint how hard you punch but how hard a punch you can take as they say
                    He called me a Cone and you know he didnt mean Cone he just could'nt spell the **** right..

But thats excused man BB is a good dude
                    And if we didnt like the dude we would'nt joke bout him in the first place
                    Kev gets it PB32 gets it on a next level but still knows its a joke

Comment

Kev, Gully and Dorian.

Comment

Working...
                      X