Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Montell Griffin says Jones suffered from roid rage to do what he did...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Nah that wasn't roid rage just got caught in the moment it happens...............

Now the rematch first round that might had been roid rage My goodness Roy was on a mission that night.
    Yes he was it seemed like Roy hit him 12 times and the fight was over...griffins face after the first knock down was great lol got find a pic of that...

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      That **** was a wrap

You're not getting roid rage from andro... **** was sold at GNC in tablets for God sakes... You people need to learn to differentiate between what Vargas, Toney, Mosley took and what Roy took... It's like Murder compared to stealing in crimes.

Richard Hall tested positive for TWICE THE AMOUNT that Roy did... where the **** was his Roid rage?

Comment

Griffin had his number

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          What bull****

I agree, check it out Reed, it will probably blank out the name of the site buts its an ESB article.
          http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=23998&more=1

Comment

"left hook, left uppercut ala Oscar De la Hoya"-Jim Lampley

Oscar could only dream to throw that punch like Roy did. HBO was so much on Oscar jock in those times. It made me sick.
            Last edited by jrosales13; 09-09-2010, 09:53 AM.

Comment

who could forget the classic post fight interview.......

GO TO 4:08 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
                Griffin had his number
                Phone number?

That is the only number Griffith possibly had on Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                  I agree, check it out Reed, it will probably blank out the name of the site buts its an ESB article.
                  http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=23998&more=1
                  All that BS talk from him is what got him iced in the 1st round... I remember Roy literally being pissed off about Montells comments and he told his people to make the rematch happens no matter what it took to get done...

And second of all.. what were you doing on the canvas in the first place Montell?

Comment

Roy destroyed Griffin. The post fight interview was a classic also. Then Roy cameback in his next fight to stop Virgil Hill in 4

Those were the good days of HBO. Jones, Hoya, Tito, and Lennox Lewis. Plus Mosley, Vargas, and Floyd were coming in to there own. Even had some Kosta Tszyu fights

Comment

so how does he explain the rematch? the absolute annihilation and decapitation of Griffin?

That has to be one of the greatest revenge rematches of all time. Griffin got the **** beat out of him for winning the first fight by mistake. He was punished

Comment

Working...
                      X