No announcement yet.

manny u proved me wrong....BUT, you will get clipped sooner or later

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manny u proved me wrong....BUT, you will get clipped sooner or later

manny proved me wrong against hatton as i seen it as a ricky win via tko tho hatton landed 1 significant punch wether u pacman fans choose to believe u seen it....manny gt clipped n his legs went for a second or 2.....floyd will eat n **** him

Originally posted by AllyboyJNR View Post
    manny proved me wrong against hatton as i seen it as a ricky win via tko tho hatton landed 1 significant punch wether u pacman fans choose to believe u seen it....manny gt clipped n his legs went for a second or 2.....floyd will eat n **** him
    and what happens if the opposite happens then?

Comment

Originally posted by Puntoyhauf View Post
      and what happens if the opposite happens then?
      in my opinion it wont happen...ricky never used any tools tht floyd snr taught him,where was the head movement the defence,the smart boxing ?

Comment

in my opinion it wont happen...ricky never used any tools tht floyd snr taught him,where was the head movement the defence,the smart boxing ?
        like what you thought might happen at Pac-Hatton?

all I'm saying is sometimes it's a lot easier to appreciate what we have in boxing right now.

Comment

It's boxing, anything can happen. For sure it will be a good fight.

Comment

Dont bull**** us,Pac was moving back and got hit with a right off balance,as soon as this happened he moved RIGHT back to Hatton,he didnt get affected at all,this is like someone saying Floyd got rocked by Hatton in the first round when he went back after being off balance,which looked way worst then what happened with Pac,a stupid thread

Comment

Originally posted by Puntoyhauf View Post
              like what you thought might happen at Pac-Hatton?

all I'm saying is sometimes it's a lot easier to appreciate what we have in boxing right now.
              am stating my opinion if ya dnt like it a dnt give a fck....hatton looked to be stronger than manny and as i said i got proved wrong...floyd is a whole different kettle of fish n deep down all you pacman fans know tht manny wont walk through mayweather

Comment

As i said in another thread.

Technically there are several reasons to suggest Floyd Mayweather Jr, provided he is still prime and beats Marquez, actually has a serious chance of hurting Manny Pacquiao should they fight.

1) People are getting carried away with the manner of the way Hatton was destroyed, I picked him to get knocked out, but like many, went for the later rounds. However whilst pacquiao's timing was outstanding, hatton was actually the cause of his own downfall because he didn't listen to the gameplan. A plan which I will go into next point. Simply rushing in head first with no head movement was always going to result in a knockout win Pacquaio because thats all they had prepared for in the months up to the fight. Trust me, if hatton had done something different, roach was still gambling on hatton getting hit, losing the gameplan and reverting back to type.

2) To beat Manny Pacquaio you need two things. Correct footwork and timing. Mayweather Sr apparently told hatton to move to his left and jab before the fight. The very same thing I was saying the moment the fight was made, now Mayweather Sr (if this is true) has shown that he can see pacquaio's key weakness, but hatton didnt have the mentality and skills to apply it. Example, hatton is not a counterpuncher, so mayweather sr would have wanted to him to move to his left and smother, rather than drawn him in and counterpunch. But it proves one thing, he's obviously studied manny and can see the way, I dont believe Roger mayweather has missed this either. If you had to pick one fighter on earth to able to execute that fightplan, you'd most likely pick mayweather.

3) In my opinion Manny pacquiao isnt the same fighter when your circle to your left and away from his left hand. Now the fact hatton came onto him head first allowed manny to open up with the hook, but what if someone doesnt rush him? What if they create distance and move to the left. Well Marquez did this and Pacquiao ended up lunging in and getting countered. If floyd mayweather moves to his left and gives himself distance, what is manny pacquiao going to do? because when it come to lateral movement I dont believe he can match mayweather.

4) This was a fantastic point made on a youtube video, which I can send to you, great points, I wont post it here incase the noobs get a hold of it. This is what the guy basically said "What is the one key punch against a southpaw?

The right hand".

"Now Oscar de la hoya is a southpaw coverted to orthodox I believe, so his right hand is not his power hand". Very good point. Ricky Hatton doesnt have the speed and skills to land a powerful lead right hand on pacquaio from distance.

But who has one of the best lead rights of the last decade, Mayweather Jr. One more thing, Mayweather's right hand is about TIMING, which means stepping to the left to line it up waiting for the guy to open up and then he throws it. Timing beats speed, mayweather's timing is unreal.

5) If Mayweather can avoid the left hand lead. Unless mayweather is up close and coming onto pacquiao, would you think pacquaio will be able to land a lead right hook, clean on the chin, then put his head down incase a punch is thrown back, without getting hit back by floyd mayweather? Im not so sure. If he can't, what does pacquiao do next?

Not saying Pacquaio has no chance, not saying that at all, its just about having some perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
                  As i said in another thread.

Technically there are several reasons to suggest Floyd Mayweather Jr, provided he is still prime and beats Marquez, actually has a serious chance of hurting Manny Pacquiao should they fight.

1) People are getting carried away with the manner of the way Hatton was destroyed, I picked him to get knocked out, but like many, went for the later rounds. However whilst pacquiao's timing was outstanding, hatton was actually the cause of his own downfall because he didn't listen to the gameplan. A plan which I will go into next point. Simply rushing in head first with no head movement was always going to result in a knockout win Pacquaio because thats all they had prepared for in the months up to the fight. Trust me, if hatton had done something different, roach was still gambling on hatton getting hit, losing the gameplan and reverting back to type.

2) To beat Manny Pacquaio you need two things. Correct footwork and timing. Mayweather Sr apparently told hatton to move to his left and jab before the fight. The very same thing I was saying the moment the fight was made, now Mayweather Sr (if this is true) has shown that he can see pacquaio's key weakness, but hatton didnt have the mentality and skills to apply it. Example, hatton is not a counterpuncher, so mayweather sr would have wanted to him to move to his left and smother, rather than drawn him in and counterpunch. But it proves one thing, he's obviously studied manny and can see the way, I dont believe Roger mayweather has missed this either. If you had to pick one fighter on earth to able to execute that fightplan, you'd most likely pick mayweather.

3) In my opinion Manny pacquiao isnt the same fighter when your circle to your left and away from his left hand. Now the fact hatton came onto him head first allowed manny to open up with the hook, but what if someone doesnt rush him? What if they create distance and move to the left. Well Marquez did this and Pacquiao ended up lunging in and getting countered. If floyd mayweather moves to his left and gives himself distance, what is manny pacquiao going to do? because when it come to lateral movement I dont believe he can match mayweather.

4) This was a fantastic point made on a youtube video, which I can send to you, great points, I wont post it here incase the noobs get a hold of it. This is what the guy basically said "What is the one key punch against a southpaw?

The right hand".

"Now Oscar de la hoya is a southpaw coverted to orthodox I believe, so his right hand is not his power hand". Very good point. Ricky Hatton doesnt have the speed and skills to land a powerful lead right hand on pacquaio from distance.

But who has one of the best lead rights of the last decade, Mayweather Jr. One more thing, Mayweather's right hand is about TIMING, which means stepping to the left to line it up waiting for the guy to open up and then he throws it. Timing beats speed, mayweather's timing is unreal.

5) If Mayweather can avoid the left hand lead. Unless mayweather is up close and coming onto pacquiao, would you think pacquaio will be able to land a lead right hook, clean on the chin, then put his head down incase a punch is thrown back, without getting hit back by floyd mayweather? Im not so sure. If he can't, what does pacquiao do next?

Not saying Pacquaio has no chance, not saying that at all, its just about having some perspective.
                  Very good post.

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
                    Dont bull**** us,Pac was moving back and got hit with a right off balance,as soon as this happened he moved RIGHT back to Hatton,he didnt get affected at all,this is like someone saying Floyd got rocked by Hatton in the first round when he went back after being off balance,which looked way worst then what happened with Pac,a stupid thread
                    I agree. It happend with 2:36 left in the 2nd round. Hatton, accidentally stepped on Pac's right foot as he tried a counter right.

Comment

Working...
                    X