Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wut Do I do??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe she needs some dick? Trust me there is nothing better than a grudge **** with your ex. Hit it with no mercy then nutt in here eye and be out lol. That's my advice to you. If not just ignore her and keep sipping.

Comment

u gotta act like u dnt care bro then she kinda falls back to caring alot for u and like play hard to get it works for me

well even tho i never been played man.

or just try xtenze brother n lol

Comment

U rite about that and that's the path I'm gonna take, from here on, I'm gonna act like I don't care no more.

Comment

Whats the point in being the ***** friend? She cheated on you bro.. You were her boyfriend, couples should be bestfriends, and she stabbed you in the back. I don't need a "friend" like that in my life and now you feel like an ******* when she's the one that cheated. Funny how that works. Smh. Better to move on and don't give into her unless. I kinda have a feeling she got you still though and you might be in denial.. No offense. But yea move on

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            Maybe she needs some dick? Trust me there is nothing better than a grudge **** with your ex. Hit it with no mercy then nutt in here eye and be out lol. That's my advice to you. If not just ignore her and keep sipping.
            THIS ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
            X