• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Can you pay me my points?
    sure.
    chack your account out.

Comment

I'd pick PBF over Pac, but it has nothing to do with the Shane fight. 2 different kind of guys.

Comment

Ive always gone with Floyd in this fight , its a styles thing where Pac suits Floyd , Pac is too open to bouncey , Floyd will carve him up like a surgeon , after yesterday I think Floyd will beat Pac and it will look easy .

Comment

Originally posted by SLASHEh View Post
          proved his chin is weak ? he took 2 huge shots and didnt go down. I think that proves the opposite. Plus on raw power mosley > manny.

I dont think pacquiao will have an answer to break down floyd. JMM in a lot of people eyes beat Manny when they fought and he was probably the best technical boxer pacquiao has fought. and mayweather school JMM.

but i think if manny rocked floyd like mosley did in the 2nd round he would have done a better job of finishing..
          so funny how people keep saying this, floyd would clinch and lock pac up the way he did shane.

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Punch View Post
            Mayweather was badly rocked by the first shot and fought a conservative fight afterwards. Pacquiao hits harder than Mosley and throws much more than Mosley, add that to a fragile chin and it spells KO.
            mosley has a higher KO % so and thats against bigger guys, so I doubt very much Manny hits harder. And it wasnt the 1st shot that landed, mosley landed a few punches in the 1st ...it was the 1st BIG shot and i think it caught Mayweather cold, and how many did Mosley land in the fight ? two BIG shots? three maybe. Mayweathers defence = not many shots will land clean, and that will be the case with the Pacquiao fight.

ure fragile chin comment is bs btw.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              so funny how people keep saying this, floyd would clinch and lock pac up the way he did shane.
              mosley wasnt quick enough to get the combos off to finish it before floyd was able to clinch. that might not be the case with manny, who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by SLASHEh View Post
                mosley wasnt quick enough to get the combos off to finish it before floyd was able to clinch. that might not be the case with manny, who knows.
                wont happen

Comment

floyd proved he could beat manny when he first turned pro---he has always been more skilled than manny iin every department that matters-----manny fans can try to give him as much hope as they want or need to, but i'm telling you now, he will be stopped by round 8 once floyd turns it up----manny's stamina wiill diminish once he gets hit by the bigger man, and much much more accurate man in floyd----it's an easy win for floyd, and you know it-----those who don't want to believe it, that's your right, but just like i said shane wouldn't land over 20% of his shots and would be dominated, which he was, and after he landed 2 good punches on floyd, he was dominated the rest of the fight, looked scared to engage, looked worn out by round 7, ready to go by round 9, fighting to survive rounds 10-12---floyd walked him down, made him back up and hold and tie him up and look sloppy just like i said he would, and win shane landed that 1st choppin right hand, he had his eyes closed-----it was a damn good punch, a strong punch, a punch that would imo put manny down--and floyd stayed on his feet, and when he was hit again, he buckled, and was stunned more, but he recovered so fast afterwards, and tied up smart----then all of a sudden, floyd lands 2 left hooks and a right hand in the same round, showing that he had recovered, and showing what was to come for the next round---and floyd had shane tired by the end of round 3, and shane had to fight off adrenaline for the rest of the fight---this is the same shane, who manny and his team ducked twice----even at a catchweight----floyd could have veryy well stopped shane if he opened up more---and floyd started toying with shane----imagine what would happen to manny---manny would be pumbled into submission by floyd---real talk----

Comment

Working...
                  X