Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this whats Boxing is becoming?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget David Diaz... TS, shut your stupid ass up. You should be more concerned with Pacquiao getting worked by Cotto

Comment

Floyd not that good?

He's better than JMM at any weight, i can tell you that much

And cheer up, Super Six is next

WAR FROCH

Comment

Originally posted by September 19th View Post
        Floyd not that good?

WAR FROCH
        How about making weight at least?

Or fighting top welters.

You Floyd paid-boys are funny.

Comment

Originally posted by fallenloki View Post
          Don't forget David Diaz... TS, shut your stupid ass up. You should be more concerned with Pacquiao getting worked by Cotto
          **** off little boy... Pac aint ***** made. He fights guys bigger than him not two divisions below. Damn you just made yourself look like a ignorant pecker ! lol

Comment

LOL STFU hater hahahah

your boy marquez lost *****

Comment

Originally posted by September 19th View Post
              Floyd not that good?

WAR FROCH
              True That **** man. Didnt see it that way. At least we got some thing to erase this bull****= away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                yeah, I was dissapointed that Marquez took the money rather then make him lose the weight too..
                In all honesty though, what more could Marquez do? Just a year ago he was a featherweight for ****s sake. He was fighting a full blow welterweight in there tonight, not to mention that mayweather probably weighed anywhere from 150 to 160 on fight night.
                I'm just glad he went the 12 rounds and didn't get KO'd.
                With all the advantages Dickweather had he should have gotten JMM out of there, Props to JMM for not ending it on his back!

Comment

Originally posted by fallenloki View Post
                  Pac is 10x the man Gayweather is or ever will be. You can give gayweather 1000 years to live and still Pac will outshine him in courage, class and dignity.

You want proof?

Gayweather fought a guy who just made 135 at 144, then he proceeds to intentionally not make weight.

Pac has consistently fought the best and is now fighting a guy who could decapitate him.

Also Pac doesnt whine like a ***** saying he doesnt get credit coz he's BROWN.

Comment

Originally posted by joartcc5 View Post
                    Pac has consistently fought the best and is now fighting a guy who could decapitate him.
                    Hell yah bro. Watching Floyd run from a little guy was ****in annoying, so for relief, I rewatched Cotto-Marg, a real fight, a man's fight. Cotto's a tough MFer. Even though he took a knee, he never actually got KD'ed by the plaster bombs Marg was landing on him. I don't see how Pac's gonna hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                      yeah, I was dissapointed that Marquez took the money rather then make him lose the weight too..
                      In all honesty though, what more could Marquez do? Just a year ago he was a featherweight for ****s sake. He was fighting a full blow welterweight in there tonight, not to mention that mayweather probably weighed anywhere from 150 to 160 on fight night.
                      I'm just glad he went the 12 rounds and didn't get KO'd.
                      I agree with all of this post.

I still cant believe that the Marquez camp cashed in rather than demand he lose the weight.

Money talks i guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X