No announcement yet.

Hatton 'too strong for Pacquiao'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
    Its funny how Hatton and Pacquiao are behaving like perfect gentlemen.And Roach and Mayweather are trashing each other.The casual observer might actually think its them that are having the fight!
    I wish they would. How do you see it going? I have Roach by strangulation.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      I wish they would. How do you see it going? I have Roach by strangulation.
      It would be a chess match!

Comment

Roach should have accidentally mis-thrown a dart the other day. I think a pub brawl would have erupted. Awesome.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Hatton can match Paq's strength easily, it's Hatton's chin that makes this such a close fight. lol If it wasn't for that weak ass chin, Roach the Roach wouldn't have chosen this fight to begin with..

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
            Hatton can match Paq's strength easily, it's Hatton's chin that makes this such a close fight. lol If it wasn't for that weak ass chin, Roach the Roach wouldn't have chosen this fight to begin with..
            Biased Marquez fan's opinions are invalid in this thread.

Comment

Hattons chin is no weaker than Pacmans.

Comment

Biased Marquez fan's opinions are invalid in this thread.
                And your views aren't Biased? Pull the other one mate.

Comment

hatton's much much stronger than pac at 140.

Comment

Hatton wins bookmark this thread and quote me.

Comment

Hatton isn't even bigger than Pacquiao. Trash article.

OK, I'm sorry Ricky, but you're officially an idiot.

I used to like Hatton, but now he's just annoying me with the "pound for pound" thing. He mentions it every time he does an interview, like he's trying to brainwash casual fans who don't know **** about P4P rankings that he will somehow magically become #1 if he were to beat Pacquiao. I think I need to avoid any Haton interviews from now on, he's making my blood boil!
                      so do you hate other fighters for talking **** too like hopkins etc then aghian hes black so probably doesnt bother you.

Comment

Working...
                      X