Damn, The 80's had so much uplifting music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      This always reminds me of my summer holiday in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        This always reminds me of my summer holiday in Europe.
        you gonna make us fill in the blanks ? give the gory, drug induced sex filled pulp nonfiction details

Comment

you gonna make us fill in the blanks ? give the gory, drug induced sex filled pulp nonfiction details
          5 weeks of the aforementioned in Greece...Italy and France. That song came on while on the highway I think en route to Rome. I had never really liked it before and thought...damn that's a great tune and it always takes me back to the moment...me and a fellow Canadian delivering a car to Paris I met on a beach in Greece...and 2 gorgeous Danish girls. I loved that trip...great memories still.

Comment

5 weeks of the aforementioned in Greece...Italy and France. That song came on while on the highway I think en route to Rome. I had never really liked it before and thought...damn that's a great tune and it always takes me back to the moment...me and a fellow Canadian delivering a car to Paris I met on a beach in Greece...and 2 gorgeous Danish girls. I loved that trip...great memories still.
            thank you.

i try to live vicariously through others

Comment

thank you.

i try to live vicariously through others
              You're welcome. If it's of any residual consequence or pleasure to you...my 2 years in the Dominican Republic was an endless mindless orgy of pure hedonism. I can't remember any of the the music though...all merengue sounds the same to me. I drank...fucked (sometimes 2 women at a time)...scuba-dived..rode a motorcycle...gambled...went to the beach and played volleyball and then the gym just about everyday. It was a special time in my life. It's great to have the memories...albeit like Europe old ones now.

Comment

You're welcome. If it's of any residual consequence or pleasure to you...my 2 years in the Dominican Republic was an endless mindless orgy of pure hedonism. I can't remember any of the the music though...all merengue sounds the same to me. I drank...fucked (sometimes 2 women at a time)...scuba-dived..rode a motorcycle...gambled...went to the beach and played volleyball and then the gym just about everyday. It was a special time in my life. It's great to have the memories...albeit like Europe old ones now.
                and us$ goes a long way i bet. 2k and youre a king

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Elroy The Great; 05-26-2017, 03:23 AM.

Comment

and us$ goes a long way i bet. 2k and youre a king
                      Yup...I used to live in furnished modern condos and houses in a gated beach community. I had maids cleaning up minimally 3 times a week...usually daily (including hand washing of clothes and ironing) and I ate all my meals in restaurants. When I first got there my entire monthly costs including partying every night was $1k...but by the end when I had everything figured out it was more like $600 a month. But life in paradise isn't always as great as it seems. I think I was lucky to have had the experiences I had...and sometimes think I might like to try to re-create them...but I'm not sure that's possible. I'm not as young and naive.

Comment

Working...
                      X