Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't beer. It was pee.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      I thought the celebration made the video. Give him some props...he scored a direct hit.
      Bbbbbut shoulder roll doe!?!?!
      Guess it's not as effective against liquids.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        It wasn't beer. It was pee.
        One can only hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          He was texting while Floyd was doing the interview and his phone went off.
          Ah. Okay. Now it makes a little more sense. Thanks bud.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            lol, sometimes I'm not sure I feel bad for Jr. He kind of brings it on himself for acting like such a tool whenever the camera is on him.
            Great fighter, **** person.
            yeah blame it on Floyd's character... people who always throw things from the stands in sporting events or concerts get the benefit of the doubt for doing the right thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
              Probably a Walsh fan. In Rochdale swilling you with a beer is a sign of affection. As is spitting at you, glassing you, and shagging your bird.

Comment

fan had courage because there was a wall of people in between them. Best believe he would never do this if he was in a alley with just hm and floyd there. Just like you have guys on twitter and message boards who say shyt to fighters that they would never say outside the safety net of their laptop and cellphone screens. Great composure by Floyd because if he pulled a Ron Artest and went after him everyone would be killing him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  UK fans love me doe.

Burned his bus and threw him beer.

Lol come on Floyd, UK don't love you.
                  Damn they set his bus on fire? Yeah it's clear the UK don't give a phuk about Floyd. But no surprise they loyal to their own fighters.

Comment

Was that amir khan trailing behind trying to get a picture of floyd?

Comment

that shiiet is hella pac'd up!! that cup still had a lot of beer in it too!

Comment

Working...
                      X