Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Refs and Judges should be mandated to join the post fight pressers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refs and Judges should be mandated to join the post fight pressers!

My goodness there is just no stop in robberiee, bad call outs more robberies and bad stoppages. Let them belighted in the pressers because a lit of these clowns could just slip away unnoticed!

That's actually a really good idea

Won't happen though

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      My goodness there is just no stop in robberiee, bad call outs more robberies and bad stoppages. Let them belighted in the pressers because a lit of these clowns could just slip away unnoticed!
      ... Nah... they would be badly beaten by those who lost...

Comment

That is actually a fantastic idea. Get some faces on the refs and judges, and make them talk about their decisions.

Comment

Agree. I want more eyes on the good and bad officials in boxing. I think it helps twofold.

It more easily allows for us to see who's working with what sorta mindset that'll allow for better picking good officials in the future plus the training and guidance that makes officials better at their jobs. And it shines more light on the guys not doing their job well which ideally leads to more scrutiny and them having less impact and being out of the game sooner.

Comment

the commissions and sanctioning bodies need to have more oversight and scrutiny.

you constantly see judges who clearly score fights incorrectly carry on judging. and im talking about straight up robberies, not debatable decisions.

Comment

Working...
            X