No announcement yet.

Is Joshua On Peds...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    He's built like Arnold Schwarzenegger and he has a MASSIVE roid gut?
    your just trolling now loool

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      This topic is racist. You've presented no evidence that Joshua is on PEDS other than the fact he's black with muscles. What evidence do you have to suspect he's on PEDS?
      Every top fighter has a chance of being on PEDS no matter what their ethnicity is. Stop trying to play the race card . Joshua and wlad could both be on PEDS, same with GGG and any other fighter. me personally i think a good amount of them are, you have to understand it makes training camps and fights alot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        I would suggest all the HW's are suspect.

Wlad is 41 and in ridiculous shape for a 6'6'', 240lb man. Ortiz has popped dirty. Povetkin is dirty. Both Fury's have tested positive. Browne, Tarver, etc...

You're very much on the 'anti-Joshua' assault since he stopped Wlad.
        He has been that for as long as i can remember...his two pet hates are joshua and kell brook and he loves the rag head amir khan and the two stooges tyson and hughie.....full of salt

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Wasn't Jousha once arrested for dealing PEDs at a gym? Back when he was getting into bodybuilding

Can you imagine if Errol Spence or Floyd were dealing PED's at their local YMCA, what you guys would say

I very much doubt it, steroids aren't even illegal in UK....

Comment

I saw him taking some jacked up supps and he is sponsored by EQ nutrition. before he started taking supplements he was leaner, now he has those full muscle bellies and huge traps. I wouldnt mess with supplements they are not regulated and MANY of them are tainted with steroid and muscle builders, its why a lot of athletes get busted, Joshua shouldnt take them he needs to lean up a bit and improve his stamina he was gassing from all those muscles.

https://twitter.com/anthonyfjoshua/s...35700534018048

This was Joshua before signing his Supplement deal, he was smaller and leaner he looked much smaller than Klitschko,

now he was way biggere thicker legs, back, arms

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
              It is a very naive person who does not believe that the cream of the crop in boxing are doping.

Cheating them is very easy, you don't fail the PED test, you fail the IQ test.

Remember, Lance Armstrong never failed a test.

Obviously testing is different depending on the org, but here's an interesting one for cheating tests : https://www.t-nation.com/pharma/beat...sfit-drug-test
              good read bro

Comment

lol, obviously

most of them are but in his case his physique (at his size) isn't remotely possible without PEDs

the swollen belly with GI joe abs on top of it is a hallmark

it's so widespread though. Highschool football teams get busted doping nowadays. You can bet athletes going for millions are all on it.

We are basically faulting him for going all the way and making no attempt to hide it. Ala alistar overeem before he got busted.
                Last edited by ////; 04-30-2017, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Idgogay4AJ View Post
                  I very much doubt it, steroids aren't even illegal in UK....
                  Selling them is.

Comment

what do the test results say ?

Comment

Does this look like someone who has ever failed a PED test?

If you said yes...you were right. Josh Barnett has tested positive more than once.

Comment

Working...
                      X