Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    You Wardaholics are so hilariously easy to scope out. 'Outside of the knockdown, Kovalev did nothing'... basically your 'script' anytime the first fight comes up in threads HA!!!

Wow, watching Ward get annihilated is going to be sweet.

Did you watch it? He tired out. And he's done work with a S&C coach this time. Likely he'll come in a complete fighter for part 2. We'll see, but I think it will happen.
    He claims to have over trained and that he will be better with 1 hour of running and 1 hour of boxing per day. Hmmm...will he come in a complete fighter? Maybe so. Will he tire again from all the wrestling and holding he did to try and stifle Ward's inside game...likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
      You make it sound like jacobs winning is a sure thing!

I did not say that at all

I said.....

1) the 2 best middleweights on the planet are GGG/Jacobs
      2) I have no idea who would win that fight

1 + 2 = that rematch is an absolute no-brainer

if Golovkin TRULY wanted a big drama show, there it is

Comment

Ward the coward ducking the third fight.

Comment

Diegosome1, this is how Ward feels about his rematch

that is a stark contrast to how GGG goes about his work

I truly cannot understand why/how you guys bash Ward?

if Ward hadn't punked Golovkin so bad, he would likely be much more popular

Comment

Kovalev will give him the rematch if he stretches him out!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Kovalev will give him the rematch if he stretches him out!
              You mean if Kova pacquiaos Ward

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                You mean if Kova pacquiaos Ward
                :AOR: THATS HILARIOUS did you come up with that all by yourself? OMG that was sooooo funny! That was off the top original. Never in my life have i heard something that funny.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Diegosome1, this is how Ward feels about his rematch

that is a stark contrast to how GGG goes about his work

I truly cannot understand why/how you guys bash Ward?

if Ward hadn't punked Golovkin so bad, he would likely be much more popular
                  I think the Ward ggg stuff is layered and it's tough to say who is right, both dudes at different points of their careers. And as far as ggg Jacobs goes, let the man work out the Canelo stuff. If he doesn't face Canelo or Saunders then yeah it would look bad (if they could push back Johnson for a Jacobs rematch if the other fights don't work out)

Honestly, I like listening to Ward speak. He says stuff I like and other stuff makes me roll my eyes but he's articulate and we need guys like him. I'm like 50/50 on Ward in terms of my like dislike for him cause he's an excellent fighter, good interview, but he can also sound like a smug bastard.

Comment

Kov is going to need a knockout in order to win this fight. So there won't be a need for a rematch clause. Besides, he is all brawn who lacks flexibility in the ring. It isn't like he is the brainiest boxer in the world. He's too predictable, stiff, robotic and static to be considered as such.

I will say this however, if Ward can somehow manage to land that over right hand of his over Kovalev's jab, then the fight could get very interesting. If he can get close enough to time it, he'll probably knock Sergey out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                      Ward is going to get KOEd this time. And I think he knows it. The only thing stopping that is 3 more paid off judges.
                      10 posts in and you're already a Boxing Scene veteran. Good for you dupe!

Comment

Working...
                      X