Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Pacquiao Can Pick the Date; Want to Fight Him Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    He's more of a somebody than Horne
    Ya but horn got that Pacquiao fight.

Thurman just won the biggest fight of his career and no one has talked about him since.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
      Pac - Horn in July winer fights hopefully Garcia-Thurmon 2 winner in November then fights Brook-Spence winner against that pansy Khan in April 2018
      Khan has not right whatsoever to be mentioned in this mix.Even the WBC have dropped him from their ridiculous no.1 ranking.Keith v Manny is good stuff.Brook v Spence is good stuff .Even Berto v Porter is good stuff they've proven themselves.I'D like to see Garcia v Broner and if glass jaw Con ever fights again instead of trying to Con his way in to a big named payday i'd like to see him in a rematch with Algieri, good close fight, a pick um for sure.

Comment

Pacquiao in his prime wipes the floor with Thurman. After Thurman's sub-par performance against Garcia - the fight isn't as crazy as it seems. Depends on how much further Pacquiao's speed has diminished.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
          Thurman would sleep Pacquiao.
          Don't count it. Pac is no cement footed Garcia. Pac uses speed, angles, and has a greater volume, not to mention experience level. Thurman will be on his backfoot and Pac will measure his approach and tag Thurman and circle out of the way. Pac UD over Thurman.

Comment

Pacquiao too much of a fraud to take on a relevant fighter. Manny rather fight scrubs that his idiotic fan base is willing to pay for. Thurman you too much of a fighter for that fraud Manny and his queer fans.

Comment

Manny would get caught and sparked out at some point against Thurman. Manny doesn't need this fight at 40 years of age. Thurman should be chasing those young bucks, i.e. the winner of Brook and Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                Pacquiao too much of a fraud to take on a relevant fighter. Manny rather fight scrubs that his idiotic fan base is willing to pay for. Thurman you too much of a fighter for that fraud Manny and his queer fans.
                Man that's an intelligent comment, lots of facts in there, you're obviously highly educated.

Comment

Roach said this is the fight he wants for Manny. Here is his opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Manny at 1? really?
                    He was a pretty clear #2 when he lost to Floyd. That's not exactly a bad loss. Floyd retired, so he kinda took the #1 spot by default. Plus, I think he'd beat Brook and Thurman, who are clearly his biggest threats right now.

Spence is a wildcard for me. I have to see how he looks against a legit guy in Brook to see where I rate him in the welterweight hiarchy.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                      so what's his excuse for fighting the jesse vargas's and jeff horns of the world?
                      He's got a stupid ass fanbase that has been willing to pay to see him fight a broom handle over the last decade. He and Arum are milking them until the last drop.

Comment

Working...
                      X