No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto's Tale of Mayweather Fight Sends Warning To McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this fight is happening?

Come on Floyd, knock this dude the **** out for boxing. This loud mouth idiot needs to be embarrassed on national TV.

I wonder if MMA fans think this guy is actually gonna outbox Floyd. lol. Dude would get KOd by Floyds last 8 opponents, imagine what T2BE is gonna do

Comment

doesnt really sound like much of a warning, get paid a **** load of money for barely any physical punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        I remember Marquez talking about it. He said Floyd was the only guy he ever felt he definitely lost to and while his other fights/losses were close he said he just couldnt do anything in there agianst Floyd and he has no problem with losing that one because it wasn't close. The size, speed and reflexes and his ability to know what was coming and react was what he talked about. Was interesting.

The reason why it never registered in my head was because of the fact that he speaks a really strong broken English, I do remember him saying that Floyd was difficult and he fights, but doesn't really like to fight......Skip took that as yeah he doesn't fight, but I always remember embracing that as him saying that Floyd doesn't really like to engage.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          You definitely got some issues brother & idek why you felt the desire to wanna match up resumes with random people on the internet which is just sorta weird. But regardless for whatever reason you feel the need to hype yourself as the 1,000,007th (idk just guessing) best musician in the world since you're on the festival circuit while dogging a boxer who's probably in the top 40, top 50 in the world.

Respect to your musical ability & to helping kids, but respect to RVH too who's a talented cat in boxing & shouldn't be sh^t on by people who respect the sport of boxing & one would assume should understand what it takes to get to the level he's gotten to.
          No issues bro. Just telling it like it is... I'm actually a very humble guy.. believe it or not... but when someone who posts girls moving their ass on which a panda face is painted... and who spends his days giving his opinion like they're the shat, telling other people on the internet they don't know shat and haven't done anything in life to deserve giving their opinion, well then...Yes i feel compelled to set the record straight.
          But you still haven't answered the question: What do you do besides give your opinion?... and come to the rescue of unknown boxers?

Comment

Mayweather hit Berto over 230 times in that fight. That's not the kind of punishment that would cause you to wonder if you were in a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              You left out more than half of the interview it comes across nothing like it was said.

Really enjoyed watching this interview. It's always a treat to hear a top guy describe the mastery of his opponent. Berto said a lot, and his respect is apparent. Fun to listen to. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                No issues bro. Just telling it like it is... I'm actually a very humble guy..
                You haven't come across that way in our exchange with all the weird dick measuring with another cat online.

but when someone who posts girls moving their ass on which a panda face is painted...
                No clue what that has to do with anything.

and who spends his days giving his opinion like they're the shat
                I give my opinions like anyone else here. Thats what people do here. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong. Kinda like everyone else here is.

telling other people on the internet they don't know shat
                If your opinion suggests you don't know sh^t about something I see no problem with saying such. I've been told the same & have said "oh sh^t you're right lol" when its been proven on a particular topic or subject or argued my point to success or failure when I disagreed.

Its not unreasonable an opinion to hold that all opinions aren't created equal. Some people are f#cking dumb. Some people are a f#cking genius about one thing & a f#cking dummy about another thing. Most of us are somewhere in the middle.

haven't done anything in life to deserve giving their opinion
                I never said one can't give there opinion. Regardless if you are Bill Gates or haven't been off the couch all month. One can have any opinion they wanna have & you or I can have an opinion that that opinion is genius or f#cking dumb.

Yes i feel compelled to set the record straight.
                If you were actually paying attention to what I was saying or could gauge my intentions to any common sense degree & not be so ego driven over a semi-friendly & harmless don't disrespect a guy who's borderline world class or a criticism of most guys on this & other forums who disrespect professional boxers who've taken on more risk in their lives & towards their goals then most people have you'd have seen how little this actually had to do with you personally. But you aren't a humble guy so that surely never occurred to you.

What do you do besides give your opinion?
                All you need to know about me is I give my opinion. And based on this exchange I'd hardly feel compelled or challenged into telling you about myself as some demand seemingly to determine who's the more valuable human being on a internet forum to placate your silly concerns about who you are or who I am.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Wow, great interview.

The writer of this article put a completely different and inaccurate spin on what Berto said.
                  They do it all the time in here, its like the proverbial sht stirrer starting arguments by spreading BS, this site should be unbiased but it clearly is biased.

I hate out of context drivel that trys hard to distort whats really said or what really happened, people in general are like a herd of goats that are so easily lead by the nose.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    You haven't come across that way in our exchange with all the weird dick measuring with another cat online.

No clue what that has to do with anything.

I give my opinions like anyone else here. Thats what people do here. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong. Kinda like everyone else here is.

If your opinion suggests you don't know sh^t about something I see no problem with saying such. I've been told the same & have said "oh sh^t you're right lol" when its been proven on a particular topic or subject or argued my point to success or failure when I disagreed.

Its not unreasonable an opinion to hold that all opinions aren't created equal. Some people are f#cking dumb. Some people are a f#cking genius about one thing & a f#cking dummy about another thing. Most of us are somewhere in the middle.

I never said one can't give there opinion. Regardless if you are Bill Gates or haven't been off the couch all month. One can have any opinion they wanna have & you or I can have an opinion that that opinion is genius or f#cking dumb.

If you were actually paying attention to what I was saying or could gauge my intentions to any common sense degree & not be so ego driven over a semi-friendly & harmless don't disrespect a guy who's borderline world class or a criticism of most guys on this & other forums who disrespect professional boxers who've taken on more risk in their lives & towards their goals then most people have you'd have seen how little this actually had to do with you personally. But you aren't a humble guy so that surely never occurred to you.

All you need to know about me is I give my opinion. And based on this exchange I'd hardly feel compelled or challenged into telling you about myself as some demand seemingly to determine who's the more valuable human being on a internet forum to placate your silly concerns about who you are or who I am.
                    lol And i'm supposed to be the one with issues! re lol

Ok... i'll say it one more time. And if you don't get it this time i can't help you (and probably no one can...)

So this is what i said before you got ****y and dished what i was saying:

If Mcgregor can't even be competitive against some unknown whose best win is Mattew Hatton, how the hell is he gonna compete against Mayweather??? Think about it. This is what i was saying... ANd pretty much anybody who knows a bit about boxing will agree. Test it. You'll see.
                    For the rest, you have a man crush on Van Heerden. I get it. I'm sure he's not THAT bad... and maybe, just maybe, but that's a big maybe, someday he,ll be great. I doubt it ... but who knows. Weirder things have happened. Then you can come back and l'll apologize. But until then...
                    Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                      lol And i'm supposed to be the one with issues! re lol

Ok... i'll say it one more time. And if you don't get it this time i can't help you (and probably no one can...)

So this is what i said before you got ****y and dished what i was saying:

If Mcgregor can't even be competitive against some unknown whose best win is Mattew Hatton, how the hell is he gonna compete against Mayweather??? Think about it. This is what i was saying... ANd pretty much anybody who knows a bit about boxing will agree. Test it. You'll see.
                      For the rest, you have a man crush on Van Heerden. I get it. I'm sure he's not THAT bad... and maybe, just maybe, but that's a big maybe, someday he,ll be great. I doubt it ... but who knows. Weirder things have happened. Then you can come back and l'll apologize. But until then...
                      Cheers!
                      Not surprised you are grasping at weird straws about things I never brought up cuz you are a weird mfer. For the record this has nothing to do with Conor. Or Floyd. Or you. Or me. Or some weird gay diss cuz I'm defending a mfer you are trying to push in the dirt cuz ydksab.

To the point with what you did bring up on topic, what CVH does or doesn't do from here on in his career doesn't even matter as far as what I'm saying about the guy. This cat is among the top 30ish, top 50ish guys in his weight class. Thats no small feat despite many so called boxing fans acting like the 7th best fighter in the world ain't sh^t let alone a guy in CVH's position. Thats what I'm talking about. It has nothing to do with what he may or may not do one day. It has nothing to do with you playing the trumpet or helping kids get their GED's. It has nothing to do with Floyd vs Conor. It has nothing to do with my alleged forbidden love for CVH. It has to do with dummies acting like boxers who've reached a high level in the game aren't sh^t cuz they don't really respect what boxers are trying to achieve or even have enough gratitude to appreciate them for entertaining fans potentially to the point of giving their lives.

Comment

Working...
                      X