No announcement yet.

You might find youre future GF in the Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    Meron din naman sa lower class...basta marunong ka lang humanap.

Nung high school ako ang ganda ng kasambahay namin. pinagbabatean ko pa yun hehehe

Mana lang po sayo

Give me all your points. Ill giver her to you.
    Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    Nag post lang ng chicks biglang dumating si prof
    hahahahahaha!

Comment

Heh one of me mates from HS met some girl from Philippines on myspace, I think (back when ppl still used it).

And he was sending her like 300-500 USD every month to "help feed her family"

When time came for him to actually go meet her, her account disappeared.

Lol. There's thousands of stories like this apparently.

They prey on desperate, lonely men in Western countries - where they have disposable income and are willing to part from it to one day be with "the girl of their dreams."

I kept hinting to the lad overtime he talked about her, but he was just so happy, I didn't wanna come out bluntly and say it's prolly not a real profile, and some dude is controlling it.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
        Heh one of me mates from HS met some girl from Philippines on myspace, I think (back when ppl still used it).

They prey on desperate, lonely men in Western countries - where they have disposable income and are willing to part from it to one day be with "the girl of their dreams."

I kept hinting to the lad overtime he talked about her, but he was just so happy, I didn't wanna come out bluntly and say it's prolly not a real profile, and some dude is controlling it.
        Then your friend is stupid. Literally, rule no.1 in the philippines Don't send anything unless you met the person. There are literally thousands of scam organizations in the philippines ready to take your money.

Comment

Every month for how long?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Nag post lang ng chicks biglang dumating si prof
            Spot na spot ang kamanyakan. Biglang nabuhay si ankol.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Then your friend is stupid. Literally, rule no.1 in the philippines Don't send anything unless you met the person. There are literally thousands of scam organizations in the philippines ready to take your money.
              He's more desperate and lonely than stupid.

He's not the most attractive bloke, but I mean he''s not hideous or deformed or anything.

Just always been a real shy guy and could never approach girls in person.

I guess he really wanted to believe this was real.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                Spot na spot ang kamanyakan. Biglang nabuhay si ankol.
                Wala nang power, wala nang buhay...

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo's View Post
                  Every month for how long?
                  Think it went on for about 5 months or so. When "she" couldn't make up anymore excuses for him not to come visit and finally meet "her" "she" pulled the plug lol.

Comment

He's more desperate and lonely than stupid.

He's not the most attractive bloke, but I mean he''s not hideous or deformed or anything.

Just always been a real shy guy and could never approach girls in person.

I guess he really wanted to believe this was real.
                    Then he could make it with the filipina chick if he wants to. Just make sure doing it by meeting up.

Comment

Think it went on for about 5 months or so. When "she" couldn't make up anymore excuses for him not to come visit and finally meet "her" "she" pulled the plug lol.
                      $500 is like a 2 month salary in the big city.

Comment

Working...
                      X