Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: We Never Rejected 168 For Andre Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    He gets proclaimed as p4p #1 anyway. That was the narrative leading into the Brook fight. That's what Hearn was promoting it as, p4p #1 guy in england.
    But he's not, and everyone knows he's not recognized as such. Honestly, I don't think golovkin is even in the top 10

Comment

Why are you saying that like it's conflicting? I've said from the beginning that the fight didn't happen because Ward ain't worth sht, especially next to cotto/canelo. All Ward brings is the demand to move up in weight and leech off Golovkin's drawing power. Oh, he should fight him anyway and ignore Cotto/Canelo, to prove to the hardcore crowd how awesome he is, forget money and securing his life after boxing - Said the Floyd boy toy.

This is why you're in red. I've said I would have liked this fight, but only idiots like you think there was some grand scheme to duck and protect Golovkin, when the reality is simply that it wasn't a viable fight. Lets say yes to fight a prime Ward, but duck a Ward coming from inactivity that we believe can't even make 168 healthily. -- common sense that.
      OH NO HE MENTIONED MY RED STATUS WHATEVER SHALL I DO? PLEASE REDEEM ME WITH YOUR MAGNIFICENT GREEN K!!!!

But yeah that first sentence is saying we never rejected except that time we rejected him lol. And as far as securing himself financially with Cotto/Canelo, Hows that worked out lol? A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush my friend. He had a money play with Ward passed it up to chase dreams and is now hoping that Danny Jacobs will give him a shot.

And as the far as the fight not being worth **** why did they say Yes to it before as you say? The fight definitely had the same value if not more considering ggg had a little fame going in. He would've had time to do the Canelo fight first because Ward wanted a Tune-up fight, but now all of a sudden its not worth anything? Hold your lies straight bruh.
      Last edited by MC Hammer; 11-30-2016, 01:57 PM. Reason: Had to keep stepping on him

Comment

Hey dummy, this still has nothing to do with the terms, they didn't reject it because it was at 168, they rejected it because Ward ain't worth sht.

What Loeffler is saying here is that if the fight was viable, 168 is not ruled out. They never ruled it out. You can find a quote in the Sanchez article the trolls are tossing around where Sanchez says they could negotiate another weight, there is video of Leoffler saying there was no insistence in 164, because again, there was never even any negotiations. It never came to that, because Ward's timing is horrible (whether purposely or just coincidence).
        This is a stupid reply considering how many times they've said to the media that they would do the fight, we can win it, Ward actually ducked us etc etc.

If Loeffler was saying all that nonsense you're spewing he would've been better off doing like Ward and saying I'm not even concerned cause they're two weight classes apart

Comment

Hey dummy, this still has nothing to do with the terms, they didn't reject it because it was at 168, they rejected it because Ward ain't worth sht.

What Loeffler is saying here is that if the fight was viable, 168 is not ruled out. They never ruled it out. You can find a quote in the Sanchez article the trolls are tossing around where Sanchez says they could negotiate another weight, there is video of Leoffler saying there was no insistence in 164, because again, there was never even any negotiations. It never came to that, because Ward's timing is horrible (whether purposely or just coincidence).

right, now STFU

Comment

• Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
            One camp moved up fought a big LHW, the other camp rushed WW up in 2 months and still looked suspect. Who would you believe?

good point !

but the reason why I don't believe Team Golovkin is because Loeffler, Sanchez, and Golovkin himself are ALL on public record refusing to fight Ward at 168..... they ABSOLUTELY rejected 168 LMAO

this is absurd, Golovkin fans are dumb as fk

Comment

• aboutfkntime aka metho4u getting bounced off the pavement like a basketball in a backyard BBQ on MLK Blvd. The doucher even accidentally posted from the wrong account, deleted it then reposted the same thing under the other account. This chub is starting to crack under the continual ownage by Lou Cipher and to a smaller extent the rest of the boards who have decided they've had enough of this rust stain LOL KEEP IT UP I WANNA HEAR HIM SCREAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                aboutfkntime aka metho4u getting bounced off the pavement like a basketball in a backyard BBQ on MLK Blvd. The doucher even accidentally posted from the wrong account, deleted it then reposted the same thing under the other account. This chub is starting to crack under the continual ownage by Lou Cipher and to a smaller extent the rest of the boards who have decided they've had enough of this rust stain LOL KEEP IT UP I WANNA HEAR HIM SCREAM!
                Please, have the mods check to see if I have an alt account, I'll bet you a grand right now, and **** with your mother

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  Please, have the mods check to see if I have an alt account, I'll bet you a grand right now, and **** with your mother
                  Youve already admitted you are a fat acne ridden I.T. loser. Certainly you know how to hide or change your url. After all youve made in excess of 20,000 posts in less than 2 years LOL. This is your life. The only Grand you have is your Grandma's used underwear in your pocket for when you need a little sniff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    aboutfkntime aka metho4u getting bounced off the pavement like a basketball in a backyard BBQ on MLK Blvd. The doucher even accidentally posted from the wrong account, deleted it then reposted the same thing under the other account. This chub is starting to crack under the continual ownage by Lou Cipher and to a smaller extent the rest of the boards who have decided they've had enough of this rust stain LOL KEEP IT UP I WANNA HEAR HIM SCREAM!

..... when you decide to stop being an ignorant gimp who runs around making up silly stories to impress everyone, and start behaving like a genuine boxing fan..... then I will allow you to whine and cry at me.....

..... until then STFU, biatch

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post

I told that whiney b1tch to STFU and go cry to the mods when he accused me of being texasboi

he gets kicked in the vagina by so many people he is dizzy..... now he has started making up conspiracy stories, as well as boxing stories LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X