Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goosen, ''Floyd is One out of 10million'' - drops knowledge on Mayweather Family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    Floyd is a boxing god to his fans. To those of us who really know what greatness truly is, he falls short.

I was a Floyd fan until he became his own boss. He then became a narcissist and an *******. Without Oscar, he wouldn't be ****! In terms of his legacy, he is a HOF'mer, not an ATG!!!! His best win is Chico( RIP). And that's sad considering all of the fighters he could've fought, if he wasn't a punk. Being great is about risks, PERIOD.

In terms of his in ring ability, he had great skill BUT we don't know how great he really was because he didn't fight the best. Manny was the best fighter he ever fought, and he looked ordinary at best. Keep in mind that he probably cheated, he was a FULL weight class bigger, and Manny tore his rotator's cuff. Floyd STILL ran, held, got out countered, got out defended, and out landed. After all of the years he talked about how much better he was than Manny. I wasn't impressed with his SKILL at all. Smh. Makes me think what SRL, Duran, Hearns, Chavez, Norris, Prime Hoya, Trinidad, Pryor, and many others would've done to him. And last but not least, his defense is also overrated. Floyd can and often gets hit enough for me to say he's no Whitaker. He is susceptible to a good jab, hand speed, movement, and he gives you his body. He relies on his reflexes to defend. He is a lateral mover and doesn't like to move around too much. Corley, Castillo, Agustus, Oscar, Maidana, Cotto, Manny, and even Berto touched him more than he should've. You couldn't even hit Whitaker to the body, let alone with a jab or any other punch. But Floyd is a better defender? Idiots. I'm out.
    whitaker got dropped by a guy named alfredo lane. he was 14-6 when he fought whitaker. shiiiit...how many times has whitaker been down? trinidad dropped him, roger mayweather, some dude named rafael williams, diosbelys hurtado..there's probably others.

whitaker hit the deck A LOT.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      grow up.

watch floyd fights. he fought whoever was available and he handled himself.

don't even reply, just youtube floyd fights.

no losses.
      Floyd has no official losses. But he lost @ least 3 times according to many. Castillo, maidana and dkh beat him. I think senior even thought that

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Floyd has no official losses. But he lost @ least 3 times according to many. Castillo, maidana and dkh beat him. I think senior even thought that
        According to reality he had no loss's.

Comment

I really wish I had the power to make people as salty as Floyd does. It's a thing of beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            he has one unofficial loss, castillo.

no one else ever came close.

Comment

Floyd doesn't get enough credit for his Mosley win. Mosley was being ducked by alot of top fighters after stopping granite chinned Margarito. Many posters on this site thought Floyd would never take that fight after the Pac fight fell through.

Roach even said that Pac wouldn't fight Mosley because he was too big and powerful. They admitted to ducking him (before Floyd beat him).

I bet if Floyd had beat Paul Williams, Margarito, prime Cotto you people would have discredited them aswell. I do wish he would have fought Sergio Martinez though. Saying that Floyd should have fought GGG is just stupid.. size difference is huge
              Last edited by Sp0rty Cr@ig; 10-18-2016, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X