Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz Wrote A Ridiculous Article and Submitted It To Players Tribune

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The article has some good points, Although I would like to see a rematch if only Ortiz proves that he belongs up there, but by the time he proves it I think Mayweather will already be retired.

Regarding one of his lines were he said that he knows that some of the guys are not as good as him. Well the kid is very talented but he lacks something, I am not going to say his heart, because in the Berto fight he should a lot of it.

In the Maidana fight I think he was still a bit babyish and fought a real fighter. The Lopez fight, his jaw was shattered and the Mayweather fight was one of the most absurd things he ever done, it is either you are going to fight fire with fire or ****ing hug the idiot.

I don't think he deserves the rematch right now, he had his shot and ruined it.

Comment

Ortiz is such a delusional human being. I use to be a fan of his, not only did this guy fabricate his past, he attempts to alter realty in cases that we all witnessed! He's been stopped 4 times already and is completely shot and does not have the mental fortitude to be a fighter. He should feel lucky that he has a good manager that keeps getting him all these undeserved gigs in Hollywood.

Comment

Does anyone know where you can read more of Victor's stuff?

Comment

I just want to see these 16 elbows I must have missed.

Comment

Ortiz vs Canelo, Canelo, kirkland his ass

Comment

LMAO!!!! This reads like he posts on NSB!!!! hahahahahahaha

Comment

Yeah Ortiz is a straight up idiot, but at the end of the day what level of intelligence would you expect to be shown from 'a tree bro'?

Comment

Working...
                X