No announcement yet.

On a Rockin' Assignment....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a Rockin' Assignment....

I've been 'assigned' to cover some upcoming shows as a scribe. You want the truth....... YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!

LOL, This should be interesting. I'm looking forward to it. It appears that I may have found a proper mentor and that he may have found one proper protege'. I love the world that is the boxing world.......... Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 01-08-2014, 08:02 AM.

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    I've been 'assigned' to cover some upcoming shows as a scribe. You want the truth....... YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!

LOL, This should be interesting. I'm looking forward to it. It appears that I may have found a proper mentor and that he may have found one proper protege'. I love the world that is the boxing world.......... Rockin'
    Congratulations on your new assignment. This is a bit off topic but thought I'd ask, are you still running your 'Rockin', Rumblin' Promotions'? I remember you making a few threads about starting it up a while ago, promoting amateur boxing cards in Detroit. Did anything ever come of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

Professional or amateur fights? Post the actual articles here so that we can critique, complement or give you grief over them.

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
        Congratulations on your new assignment. This is a bit off topic but thought I'd ask, are you still running your 'Rockin', Rumblin' Promotions'? I remember you making a few threads about starting it up a while ago, promoting amateur boxing cards in Detroit. Did anything ever come of that?
        Still in the works, I came up short of cash so I just have to wait until I get it all together. I made some good contacts at the press conference tonight though. I'll see what develops, I may have found a possible partner for the shows. Thanks for asking.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Professional or amateur fights? Post the actual articles here so that we can critique, complement or give you grief over them.

Good luck
        Thanks man, they will be pro fights. From the sound of it I may be the eastern/western guy for lower Michigan, as far as covering stuff. I'll just see what develops and roll with it with a smile.

Did you guys know that Jimmy Paul is now running a gym in Detroit?

............ Rockin'

Comment

Working...
        X