No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Has No Doubt Donaire-Rigondeaux Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
    I hope my friend..I been scared in the early night when the new just came out about Nonito giving an ultimatum to Rigo till tomorrow noon...but Arum said " this ppl are crazy" like saying they believe they can do what they want..lol@ it..I own them..**** why they think...
    Nonito is getting a little ahead of himself, perhaps with the prodding of his wife. He's not that big yet. I don't buy all these threats about pulling the plug on the fight. Arum isn't going to allow it.

Comment

donaire dont want to fight ,coward

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Nonito is getting a little ahead of himself, perhaps with the prodding of his wife. He's not that big yet. I don't buy all these threats about pulling the plug on the fight. Arum isn't going to allow it.
        he's not that big but nowhere near as small as rigo.

If Donaire pulls out of this fight, there goes rigo's biggest paycheck of his life and nobody else to fight.

Nobody knows him and he has a defensive style that doesn't sell seats or get ratings. What are Rigo's options without Donaire? None.

You guys should be grateful Donaire is even giving him this opportunity, yet you hate on him for no reason.

Comment

Unlike most folks I don't think this is about anyone hiding something, this is all about ego's and one guy looking to get talked about more than he's ever been talked about..the reality is Rigo has gotten lil recognition and it's obvious that's hurt him and his belief that he is elite. Donaire pretty much dictated every aspect of this fight to this point, I do believe Rigo's people know this is the most press the guy is going to get and you know what they say "Bad publicity, is still publicity". Rigo loses this fight but more folks will know his name and sadly that's what boxing is about these days. I expect all test to go ahead, all to come back clean and for the fight to be a short one but hey again many more ppl will know who Rigo is win or lose. Because honestly we've got two plus months til fight night..who is really going to be publishing four Rigo articles until that night?

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
            he's not that big but nowhere near as small as rigo.

If Donaire pulls out of this fight, there goes rigo's biggest paycheck of his life and nobody else to fight.

Nobody knows him and he has a defensive style that doesn't sell seats or get ratings. What are Rigo's options without Donaire? None.

You guys should be grateful Donaire is even giving him this opportunity, yet you hate on him for no reason.
            I don't hate on Nonito. I actually like the kid. I just want my fighter to win, that's all.

How big Rigo is has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. It has everything to do with Donaire's power...or lack thereof. Nonito isn't powerful enough to pull the plug on this event himself, without the blessing of Bob Arum. With Arum's little line, "It will all get straightened out," I'm convinced Bob won't allow anything to stop the machine from rolling. This fight is happening, regardless of any threats Nonito or his wife might make.

Comment

Rigo wants the fight Donaire doesnt... put it in any context you'd like but the man is just running his mouth talking about retreating from the fight like a teenage diva.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                Where are all my arum fans at ? Arums tone in the article suggests Donaire is the culprit behind all this bs.
                So is Rigo dirty? Cause Arum sound like he don't want any drugs testing

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  So is Rigo dirty? Cause Arum sound like he don't want any drugs testing
                  I think Arum wants Donaire to chill the fuck out and allow Rigo to provide him with the required information within a reasonable time. All this nonsense about threatening to walk away from the fight and find another opponent is way too impulsive. This is business.

Comment

Arum's language was thinly veiled. Donaire will fight Rigo, like it or not. The machine has been set in motion. We've got our tickets and I fully expect to use them.
                    I think Arum wants Donaire to chill the fuck out and allow Rigo to provide him with the required information within a reasonable time. All this nonsense about threatening to walk away from the fight and find another opponent is way too impulsive. This is business.
                    I see it the same way as you. I think Arum knows between him and HBO they will force this fight to happen now. He has the signed paper he wants and Donaire needs to just now shut up and let Arum fill in the blanks and stop fretting like a little b1tch

Because Donaire lets his wife run the operation, her WHORE-MOANS (hormones) leave him nervous and coming across like a little b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                      Lol... Arum said Rigo signed it. But of course since Arum screwed Donaire over before they will come out with Arum is a liar excuse.
                      Team Donaire should stay away from twitter with all this gossip and all these bs they talking about, I used to like nono before all this but now the dude looking straight like a melodramatic high school girl bro, we dont roll like that. Trying to making rigo seem like he is dirty, out of all fighter rigo? gtfo . nice try . The dudes walk around weigh is 122 basically lol

Comment

Working...
                      X