Manny Pacquiao: "Mayweather is not ready for me yet"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puto Floyd's really shook!

Comment

• I know the reason Floyd didn't want to face Manny May 5th.

Can you imagine Floyd getting his @ss kicked, being locked up for 4 months, constantly reliving the beat down Pacquiao just put on him.

I'm pretty sure that's enough to drive any crazy, so I can only imagine what it would do to an ego-maniac like Floyd.

It was also a smart move by Floyd in the sense he can you Manny as a bargaining chip for early parole.

Yes, I definitely see Floyd going before the judge, claiming he will fight Manny in November to help bring money to the Las Vegas economy, only to turn around and fight Paulie Malinaggi or some other GBP buffoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by HEZEKYHWH View Post
        When Floyd stated there were no negotiations, what he's obviously talking about is this. If you come back to the table with old offers that were annulled and made void, and if you come back to the table unwilling to budge on your stance....(THE WHOLE PART OF NEGOTIATING) then in all honesty there are no negotiations. Just like supposedly there were negotiations with arum and that stupid clock... But we all found out later the clock idea was simply old terms and not being willing to budge on the drug testing....

Because I think it all seems logical that if you are not even willing to meet a man half way (NEGOTIATING) then you never were serious anyway.

Manny not only went half way with Floyd, he went 100% and agreed to Floyd's testing demands.

So we have a fight now? No!

Why?

Floyd put another demand in that he wants ALL the PPV money for himself and none for Manny .....

So using your own words,
        Because I think it all seems logical that if you are not even willing to meet a man half way (NEGOTIATING) then you never were serious anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
          they're fanboys, like N*Sync, Backstreet Boys teenage girl fans, they're so obsessed with their hero that he can do nothing wrong in their eyes. Boxing will be better when Floyd retires and these guys piss the **** off from boxing forums. Same for some Pacquiao fans, but nowhere near to the extent of the Mayweather fanatics.
          What's sad is Justin Bieber makes me miss the days of N*Sync, and these Chavez nuthuggers make me enjoy the Pacquiao and Floyd fans. By the time these two agree to fight the fight wont even matter anymore. Sure Jones and Bhop had their rematch but did it really matter? And thats the best case scenario of if these two ever do fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stop View Post
            Lol Pac just continues to own Floyd even while being humble.
            Yep let's see it may happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
              De La Hoya-Pacquiao fight had nothing to do with Mayweather, Floyd was retired, every fighter wanted to fight Oscar for a career-high payday and Oscar cherry-picked super-featherweight Pacquiao as he didn't want to fight a welterweight Margarito.

And the Mayweather-Pacquiao thing exploded only after Floyd used Pacquiao's name and his fight with Hatton to promote his comeback vs Marquez, who was Pacquiao's rival. That is the truth, whether Floyd expected Hatton to win and was trying to draw interest for a rematch or whether he thought Pacquiao would be easy pickings or just intended to ride Pacquiao's name without having to fight him, it was a totally calculated move by Floyd. And he's been obsessed with Pacquiao and hasn't stopped mentioning him ever since, even at the press conference for his last fight to claim "he's next", and now in the face-off for Cotto.

I didn't see welterweights Cotto, Margarito, Clottey in Mayweather's footsteps..that's right, he retired rather than face any of them. Only delusional Mayweather fanboys bring up this nonsensical concept of "leftovers"..every fighter Floyd has fought bar one or two was a leftover under that notion, including Marquez and now Cotto, who Pac fought at their best weights. As he did with Hatton who was the lineal 140 champ, so logically Pacquiao-Hatton was a fight that had to be made and one which the fans wanted....Again Floyd was retired through all this, nothing to do with him. The best are expected fight each other, go back through history and learn this son.

Mosley fight was for a 25million dollar payday, and he was the biggest name at welter Pacquiao hadn't fought. With Mayweather unwilling to fight only other names were unproven Berto who Ortiz went on to beat after a dissapointing JWW career, Marquez who he went on to fight after and Bradley, who he is fighting next. Every fighter would have taken that fight for the money.
              So making Marquez come up and Cotto come down was their best weight?

Comment

• floyd isn't even ready to give Ortiz a rematch and fight him fair and square with no hands down looking away sucker punches even tho he told him straight up that he would

All floyd fights now is damaged goods

Cotto got destroyed by Pac-Marg

Ortiz got destroyed by Maidana

Mosley got destroyed by Forrest

Marquez has to jump 2 weight classes to a catchweight and floyd still didn't make weight and got destroyed by Pac twice and Chris John

Meanwhile Pac is fighting a undefeated fighter who is P4P top 10 and would kick floyds and cottos ass right here right now with no training cuz hes a warrior

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  floyd isn't even ready to give Ortiz a rematch and fight him fair and square with no hands down looking away sucker punches even tho he told him straight up that he would

All floyd fights now is damaged goods

Cotto got destroyed by Pac-Marg

Ortiz got destroyed by Maidana

Mosley got destroyed by Forrest

Marquez has to jump 2 weight classes to a catchweight and floyd still didn't make weight and got destroyed by Pac twice and Chris John

Meanwhile Pac is fighting a undefeated fighter who is P4P top 10 and would kick floyds and cottos ass right here right now with no training cuz hes a warrior
                  Goods don't come more damaged than Margarito....he didn't even have a license..

They had to make Pac vs Margarito in Texas because it was TOO DIRTY FOR VEGAS...!!!

LOL

Seems Arum can do no wrong.....including ROBBING PAC BLIND.

VisionQuest told Pac HE DIDN'T EVEN GET PAID FOR THE COTTO FIGHT

Ya'll should be asking Manny about his finances..that would light a fire under him and scare Arum...

Stop Arum from robbing your national hero...if Pac is too stupid to help himself ya'll need to step in and lend a hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                    I know the reason Floyd didn't want to face Manny May 5th.

Can you imagine Floyd getting his @ss kicked, being locked up for 4 months, constantly reliving the beat down Pacquiao just put on him.

I'm pretty sure that's enough to drive any crazy, so I can only imagine what it would do to an ego-maniac like Floyd.

It was also a smart move by Floyd in the sense he can you Manny as a bargaining chip for early parole.

Yes, I definitely see Floyd going before the judge, claiming he will fight Manny in November to help bring money to the Las Vegas economy, only to turn around and fight Paulie Malinaggi or some other GBP buffoon.
                    Pac would fight Malinaggi before Floyd would.

When Shane was Champion he called Manny out in his own gym..Freddy asked him if he could make 142.......WHAAAAAT?

Shane had a TITLE when Floyd fought him..

What did he have when Manny fought him?

NOTHING..

Oscar had a TITLE when Mayweather fought him...

What did he have when Pac fought him?

NOTHING..

Manny is a bottom-feeding catchweight catfish always on the prowl for something foul...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                      Pac would fight Malinaggi before Floyd would.

When Shane was Champion he called Manny out in his own gym..Freddy asked him if he could make 142.......WHAAAAAT?

Shane had a TITLE when Floyd fought him..

What did he have when Manny fought him?

NOTHING..

Oscar had a TITLE when Mayweather fought him...

What did he have when Pac fought him?

NOTHING..

Manny is a bottom-feeding catchweight catfish always on the prowl for something foul...
                      Those titles don't mean **** cuz they weren't lineal titles.

Wake me up when Floyd has 4 lineal titles which is a world record which only 1 person in the history of the sport has. Manny Pacman Pacquiao.

One word - Ether

Comment

Working...
                      X