Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad Klitschko=the only HW Champ who reigned for 7 years without being knocked down!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    ^^^^^ And there's his white flag
    No, I'm sorry I couldn't persuade myself to stay up at 2 at night to keep talking to a little internet troll like you, but I see you still couldn't find anything to throw at me that struck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truthspeaker View Post
      comment in this thread: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=538767
      because that's what I am talking about. Ruddock, Bruno and Bonecrusher Smith are only "better" in your OWN OPINION than Klitschko opponents, just because your ******ed mind works like that.

The question clearly remain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        Dolly Parton would've raped that version of Rahman.
        I forgot you cant comment in that other thread cause you dont even know what I was talking about in there. you never heard of Jess Willard or Randy Turpin. I forgot you are one of them trolls who started following boxing since Tyson and you dont know nothing about pre-Tyson or after-Tyson.

Comment

I forgot you cant comment in that other thread cause you dont even know what I was talking about in there. you never heard of Jess Willard or Randy Turpin. I forgot you are one of them trolls who started following boxing since Tyson and you dont know nothing about pre-Tyson or after-Tyson.
          So you have been following boxing since Jess Willard and Randy Turpin? How old are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            So you have been following boxing since Jess Willard and Randy Turpin? How old are you?
            sad thing about you is that you probably just admitted that you think that Willard and Turpin fought in the same era. Guess what, they were separated by about 40 years.
            Thats what I am talking about when I say I dont like it when little kids who dont know anything relevant about boxing history, talk about the places of the Klitschkos in boxing history. You shouldnt even be allowed to talk about Mike Tyson. Simple as that.
            Little kids come here and act like they know everything and then they post their ******ed gifs and "yawn" pictures when in truth they wouldnt even be able to answer 2 questions in a boxing trivia with 100 questions.
            go take your boyfriends from this thread and other Klitschko hater threads and go play with your playstation cause boxing history is something you definitely have no right to talk about.

Comment

sad thing about you is that you probably just admitted that you think that Willard and Turpin fought in the same era. Guess what, they were separated by about 40 years.
              Thats what I am talking about when I say I dont like it when little kids who dont know anything relevant about boxing history, talk about the places of the Klitschkos in boxing history. You shouldnt even be allowed to talk about Mike Tyson. Simple as that.
              Little kids come here and act like they know everything and then they post their ******ed gifs and "yawn" pictures when in truth they wouldnt even be able to answer 2 questions in a boxing trivia with 100 questions.
              go take your boyfriends from this thread and other Klitschko hater threads and go play with your playstation cause boxing history is something you definitely have no right to talk about.

Comment

• Wladimir was knock downed by Samuel Peter 3x on September 2005. So, its not really 7 years yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truthspeaker
                  thats true. I was wasnt counting the months and I never said I did. but if he doesnt get knocked down by Mormeck, it will be 7 years.
                  Ah, ok. I know what you saying. There is no way that Mormeck can knock down Wladimir, the height and reach factor is not in favor of Mormeck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                    Red K given.

The fact that you think they can't be compared is the reason they will keep getting compared.
                    I think that in any sports or any form of art, you can't compare a legend or a genius to the one's that are average or just above it, unless you want to explain how great those legends were. In the case of the Klits, comparing them to a legend like Joe Louis (i still can't believe it) is just showing how average they really are.

Don't waist your time with those red k, find an solid argument instead, if you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                      Wladimir was knock downed by Samuel Peter 3x on September 2005. So, its not really 7 years yet.
                      Past that now.

Comment

Working...
                      X