Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont think Bradley has the power, skill or size advantage to defeat Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I don't understand why you guys like to get IronDan so worked up.

Atleast it's not like Larry who when he does he routine "Floyd's resume" thread and always claims Hatton was Top 5 P4P then when it's corrected does the same thing a few months later.

But in all seriousness I don't know why so many people keep saying that.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Not sure what that has to do with anything.

Bradley likes to be aggressive and when he does that he's reckless a lot of the time. He has a lot of brawling tendencies.

He's not a brawler he's well rounded and more of a boxer puncher style without the punch but he certainly likes to brawl at times and when he does that he leaves himself wide open and ultimately will lead to Pacquaio hitting him, a lot.
      I've seen dozens of people say Bradley is a come forward brawler lately. I'm a little sensitive.

Comment

Bradley likes to be aggressive and when he does that he's reckless a lot of the time. He has a lot of brawling tendencies.

He's not a brawler he's well rounded and more of a boxer puncher style without the punch but he certainly likes to brawl at times and when he does that he leaves himself wide open and ultimately will lead to Pacquaio hitting him, a lot.
        PAC likes to counter punch and has counterpunching tendencies

Thus you can call him a brawler/counter punched right

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Pacquaio doesn't counter punch as much as Bradley brawls.

Either way I said in my post I don't consider Bradley to be a brawler but to say he doesn't brawl at all is wrong.

Comment

• what i find funny is how ppl like to categorize certain fighters in one style or another. most of the ppl on the p4p list are capable of fighting in a number of different ways. thats why they are considered the best. this goes for floyd, bradley, bhop, pac, ward and even vlad klitchsko. so to say a fighter doesnt do this or he always does that, is usally very inaccurate. ive seen most of bradley's fight since the holt fight. and ive seen him fight in a few different ways, there are times where hes a brawler, there are times where hes a pressure fighter and there are times where he boxes very well. hes a jack of all trades, not as good as andre ward or vintage floyd perhaps, but hes more than capable of changing his game plan.

Comment

Comment

Pacquaio doesn't counter punch as much as Bradley brawls.

Either way I said in my post I don't consider Bradley to be a brawler but to say he doesn't brawl at all is wrong.
                Which is how much?

Nobody is saying Bradley is a brawler but i dont understand why you are emphasizing Bradley's "Brawling tendencies". It something every fighters does once in a while.

Its the same as bringing up Pac's counterpunching tendencies.

JMM brawls 100X as much as bradley yet he has 3 razor sharp fights with Pac. Basically it sounds like guys are attempting to discredit Bradley by bringing up brawling. If a newbie fan came into this thread, after reading it he would think that Bradley is Mayorga 2.0 or something

Comment

• Let's put it his way I would be fucking stunned if Bradley won~

He just doesn't have what it takes, he could make it kind of close, he could certanly make it ugly, he can certainly make Manny look pretty average but none of those are winning which is the point of the game~

He doesn't have a path to victory that he can hang his hat on. I have known who Bradley was since before the Witter fight, so if you want to say I don't know him whatever, but that is a cheap way to discount someones opinion who may see some stuff you don't~

Comment

• bradley adapts to what his opponent can bring to the ring...he does brawl sometimes but against pac i don't think he will do it so his tendency to brawl is not much to consider in this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Which is how much?

Nobody is saying Bradley is a brawler but i dont understand why you are emphasizing Bradley's "Brawling tendencies". It something every fighters does once in a while.

Its the same as bringing up Pac's counterpunching tendencies.

JMM brawls 100X as much as bradley yet he has 3 razor sharp fights with Pac. Basically it sounds like guys are attempting to discredit Bradley by bringing up brawling. If a newbie fan came into this thread, after reading it he would think that Bradley is Mayorga 2.0 or something
                      I think everytime he puts the pressure on he brawls. He's reckless with his offense most of the time when he's throwing combinations.

And I'm not emphasizing anything. I didn't say Bradley is a brawler and I didn't come in this thread and say he brawls I was responding to someone else who implied he never brawls which I feel is wrong.

He blatently does.

Does he solely fight like that? No.

Can he fight backing up? Yes.

Can he counter punch effectively? Yes.

Is he well rounded and good in multiple areas? Yes.

But he does brawl at times and he does it quite a lot to be honest. Especially when he's really putting the pressure on.

Again, every fighter might trade punches but Bradley is reckless with his offense alot.

I don't think it's the same as brining up Pacquaio's counter punching because as I said I think Bradley's brawling is a lot more apparent than Pacquaio's counter punching.

I don't think Marquez brawls 100x more than Bradley at all and when he is reckless he balances it out with his counter punching. Something in which he is far superior to Bradley in.

A newbie fan wouldn't take that kind of thinking from my posts because I have not once stated that Bradley is a brawler or has no defense or anything of that nature I've simply stated he is a reckless fighter and refuted the idea that he is "exceptional" in every area which he well and truley is not.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm not discrediting anything. I've stated on numerous occasions this is the best fight available for Pacquaio right now and he gets full credit for it.

The only thing I have done in this thread is dispute the idea that Bradley has a good chance to beat Pacquaio. He doesn't, he will lose, and lose badly. IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X