Lol some of my American brahs are dumb af

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Lol some of my American brahs are dumb af

So you fat yanks have yet another mass shooting over there

Its turning into the Wild wild west. Makes me not want to come over there because some fat knob head will start shooting.

My American brahs think the cause of this is young American men not having dads and thatvthe average Anerican is not well armed enough to protect them selves against guns

Lolololol

You dumb kunts . The elephant in the room is the average American is a ****** and has access to guns.

Cant help Americans being stupid , but take the guns away god dammit and your fuqqin problem is solved and lives are saved.

Yes us Brits have fuqqed up teef yadda yadda yadda

And we have a drinking and football hooliganism problem here , where we will drink and fuq yo shyt up.

We dont have mass shootings every day of the week like you guys..cos were not kinder garten kids who cant comprehend the dangers of fire arms

Lolol you guys are comedians.

Looking forward to the most silliest responses ever

No guns = no shootings.

The average Yank cant be trusted with a fire arm

We have 5 million NRA members, none of them mass shooters. Meanwhile your country is overrun by third world Muslims stabbing, raping and stealing on a daily basis. Your men are too soft to stand up to them. Getting cucked by uneducated migrants, LMAO.
    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      So you fat yanks have yet another mass shooting over there

Its turning into the Wild wild west. Makes me not want to come over there because some fat knob head will start shooting.

My American brahs think the cause of this is young American men not having dads and thatvthe average Anerican is not well armed enough to protect them selves against guns

Lolololol

You dumb kunts . The elephant in the room is the average American is a ****** and has access to guns.

Cant help Americans being stupid , but take the guns away god dammit and your fuqqin problem is solved and lives are saved.

Yes us Brits have fuqqed up teef yadda yadda yadda

And we have a drinking and football hooliganism problem here , where we will drink and fuq yo shyt up.

We dont have mass shootings every day of the week like you guys..cos were not kinder garten kids who cant comprehend the dangers of fire arms

Lolol you guys are comedians.

Looking forward to the most silliest responses ever

No guns = no shootings.

The average Yank cant be trusted with a fire arm
      Youre a poosey thats why

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        We have 5 million NRA members, none of them mass shooters. Meanwhile your country is overrun by third world Muslims stabbing, raping and stealing on a daily basis. Your men are too soft to stand up to them. Getting cucked by uneducated migrants, LMAO.
        More mass shootings than terrorist attacks.

FACT

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Youre a poosey thats why
          Im scared for my life in america

Comment

More mass shootings than terrorist attacks.

FACT
            There are about 9,000 terror attacks worldwide each year resulting in 19K deaths. Nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              There are about 9,000 terror attacks worldwide each year resulting in 19K deaths. Nice try.
              I dont know about your numbers ...

But arent we comparing terror attacks in the UK vs Mass shootings in the US?

Dude... Surely u didnt think it was mass shootings in the US vs Terror attacks in the world?

Really?

Why cant any of you be mature and recognise your current way isnt working.

Why so defensive?

The problem is people are using guns to kill or attempt to kill other citizens on a regular

There needs to be stricter access to guns

Its simple math.

Honestly..cant you comprehend this?

Comment

Dude... Surely u didnt think it was mass shootings in the US vs Terror attacks in the world?

Really?

Why so defensive?

The problem is people are using guns to kill or attempt to kill other citizens on a regular

Its simple math.

Because theres many multiple times more unsolved deaths from knives & hands & feet than mass shootings in the US (which are always solved USUALLY)(Mass shootings should not count someone killing individuals they know,they would be able to kill them anyways). Just so you know most the "mass shootings are in ultra liberal shtholes that pass laws that disarm the people who would shoot back in defense,the lib shtholes make it so your guns are useless by making carry illegal. That way mass murderers can go unopposed & they can try banning guns by using it as ammo, just as imbecilic walmarts answer to mass shootings is to not allow law abiding citizens to carry, even though criminal murderers would never give a fck about whether they're allowed to shoot up a store. Banning things only bans those who obey laws from said things.
                Last edited by kushking; 09-15-2019, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Really?

Why so defensive?

Its simple math.

Muslim men have made cucks out of you Brits.You British kunts need to man up .There is a serious case of British men becoming addicted to Muslim ball soup.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    Because theres many multiple times more unsolved deaths from knives & hands & feet than mass shootings in the US (which are always solved USUALLY)(Mass shootings should not count someone killing individuals they know,they would be able to kill them anyways). Just so you know most the "mass shootings are in ultra liberal shtholes that pass laws that disarm the people who would shoot back in defense,the lib shtholes make it so your guns are useless by making carry illegal. That way mass murderers can go unopposed & they can try banning guns by using it as ammo
                    I cant remember watching or hearing about the last mass stabbing , or mass beating comming out of the US .

To keep it real (unlike many coq suckers here) , the last mass stabbing i heard about was the terrorist attack in London where the terrorists had macheteez and stabbed random people, until the police shot them dead.

Had those terrorists had access to guns automatic weapons , we would have have been fuqqed on a grander scale.

Thankfully , its not the case here.

Comment

Working...
                    X