Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carlos Adames is now Jaime Munguia’s mandatory, who wins between the two?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Adames is now Jaime Munguia’s mandatory, who wins between the two?

I personally have Adames winning, he looks good in all of his fights. Unlike Jaime Munguia who I think has been exposed against Liam Smith, Tekashi Inoue and now Denis Hogan.

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
    I personally have Adames winning, he looks good in all of his fights. Unlike Jaime Munguia who I think has been exposed against Liam Smith, Tekashi Inoue and now Denis Hogan.
    How the fucc does Munguia have so many mandatories and other fighter's can go years without fighting a mandatory??
    This is Munguia's 3 mandatory since last summer....

Comment

Munguia is garbage. He’ll win 4 rounds and get 119-109 scorecards

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        How the fucc does Munguia have so many mandatories and other fighter's can go years without fighting a mandatory??
        WBO doing him a favor, making him fight Inoue, Hogan, etc. Instead of the big dogs at 154

And Munguia still can’t beat those guys without help.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          I haven't seen anything ordered. Adames is just #1 in the WBO rankings I think.

Comment

If the kid moves up and fight ggg Crawford should fight Adames that would bring some buzz and he can one up Spence. He already knows he not fighting the other champs at 47 so get that easy wbo 54 belt and crest some new buzz

Comment

No way GBP put him in with Adames, Munguia moves up and Drops IMO but we shall see, I thought Canelo was going to Drop his IBF Strap but negotiations are on going for that as well

If they fight, I would Lean Adames as well. Hogan beat Munguia IMO so I'm seeing Regression from Munguia and not Progression

Comment

Lots of Adames fans here. lol. Adames is ok.... dude's never gone 12.

Munguia an accelerated young buck. Kid will be 23 in October, and is learning how to dip hard going the distance. Them Mexicans be having a lot of fights early as well.

Seeing highlight tape of Adames, he gets stopped by Munguia. Munguia keeps getting better, learning experience, and again, he's not even 23 yet. Munguia got really heavy hands. He's getting stronger too. Munguia is also faster than Adames

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
                  Lots of Adames fans here. lol. Adames is ok.... dude's never gone 12.

Munguia an accelerated young buck. Kid will be 23 in October, and is learning how to dip hard going the distance. Them Mexicans be having a lot of fights early as well.

Seeing highlight tape of Adames, he gets stopped by Munguia. Munguia keeps getting better, learning experience, and again, he's not even 23 yet. Munguia got really heavy hands. He's getting stronger too. Munguia is also faster than Adames
                  Munguia isn’t like most Mexicans, he’s actually got a load of amateur bouts under his belt (over 100) as well as the 33 pro fights.

His regression is an issue. He’s not like majority of Mexican fighters who have 5 amateur bouts, go pro and learn on the job.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    WBO doing him a favor, making him fight Inoue, Hogan, etc. Instead of the big dogs at 154

And Munguia still can’t beat those guys without help.
                    Oh I'm not complaining that they enforcing mandatories on him.... I just think it's crazy and corrupt how some fighter's get mandatories right after another and some Never do....
                    I guess that's boxing.... 🤣

Comment

Working...
                    X