What scheduled fight are you most excited for? POLL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo vs Jacobs
    Fury vs Wilder 2

The other fights seem to me money grab fights. Khan will do what Khan does in big fights, Spence/Garcia on paper looks like a mismatch and Miller hasn't beaten anybody and AJ as much more experience

Comment

Im torn between Wilder v Fury 2 and Canelo v Jacobs but i think its gotta be the heavyweight clash.

Comment

Canelo / Jacobs
        Wilder / Fury 2
        Spence / Garcia
        Crawford / Khan
        AJ / Miller

Comment

1 Spence / Garcia

2 Wilder / Fury rematch

3 Canelo / Jacobs

4 Crawford/ Khan

5!AJ / Miller

Comment

Canelo/Jacobs is the best fight on paper, Crawford/Khan and Spence/Garcia are crap

Comment

I voted Garcia/Spence only because it's a good "possibly soon to be great" little guy moving up to fight a good big guy. Even if you think Spence is going to kill him this isn't like some other fighters supposedly chasing greatness while moving up and fighting nobodies to call themselves champs in multiple divisions. I'm a sucker for fighters trying to chase greatness. Though he would need to do a lot more at that weight class to achieve that greatness though this is a good start. Anyway Canelo/Jacobs is also a really good fight and Wilder/Fury is good too though tainted by the decision in the first fight. It went from can Wilder knock him out or Fury win on points in the first to can Wilder knock him out or Fury get decent judging in the 2nd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking123 View Post
                1. Canelo Alvarez vs Danny Jacobs

2. Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury II

3. Errol Spence vs Mikey Garcia

4. Anthony Joshua vs Jarrell Miller

5. Terence Crawford vs Amir Khan

VOTE

I am most intrigued by Canelo vs Jacobs. Spence vs Garcia will be a special fight also.
                Pac-Man v Thurman ain’t bad

Comment

Canelo vs Jacobs is the most interesting fight for me because both guys have elite skills and both still in their primes. That is a dream fight. Wilder vs Fury is interesting for different reasons. Fury is the far, far superior boxer and basically we will see if he can walk the tightrope and avoid getting kd a bunch of times or ko'd and win a decision. Crawford vs Khan I would rank 3rd because I believe it will be very close for the first 4-5 rounds until Crawford starts to take over and probably KO's Khan. I don't think the other two fights will be competitive at all, but Joshua vs Miller is better because they are both actually in the same weight class unlike Spence and Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                  X