• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    2015 KO3 Bundrage
    2016 W12 Trout
    2016 KO5 J Rock
    2017 KO4 Jorge Heiland
    2018 KO2 Centeno Jr
    I actually forgot about Bundrage. That was a solid win.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      and spoken about as P4P greats already
      LOL you guys & your always extreme opinions. Please tell me who gots either Charlo marked down as a P4P great already?????

Quit fake newsing this place.

Or if its one or two dummies saying dummy sh^t call out those dummies don't act like EVERYONE is saying some dummy sh^t when EVERYONE is clearly not saying.

Comment

LOL you guys & your always extreme opinions. Please tell me who gots either Charlo marked down as a P4P great already?????

Quit fake newsing this place.

Or if its one or two dummies saying dummy sh^t call out those dummies don't act like EVERYONE is saying some dummy sh^t when EVERYONE is clearly not saying.
        Come on eff, you see these threads here and on other sites, asking like the Charlos are the boogeymen at 154/160. After the Jacobs fight they all talked about Charlo destroying him, they continue to insist GGG is ducking him. Meanwhile, neither of them fought anyone at 154 outside of Williams--who I'm not sure was all that good to begin with. Jermell is about to fight his brother's leftovers in a washed up/never-was Trout. Meanwhile, neither Charlo fought Canelo, Andrade, Lara or Hurd. Not sure whose fault that was or who was avoiding who, but Lara looks washed up now, so it wouldn't surprise me if Jermell takes a fight with him late this year or in 2019. They are PBC fighters in the mold of Stevenson and Wilder. Lots of potential but avoiding or stalling on the best fights.

Comment

Why do his 5 best wins even matter?

All that matters is he won the fights required by the sanctioning body to be the #1 contender. As the #1 contender, GGG is required to defend the title against him or he will be stripped of the belt.

When they fight, barring any BS, the best man will win. Nothing wrong if people think or want that to be Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Come on eff, you see these threads here and on other sites, asking like the Charlos are the boogeymen at 154/160. After the Jacobs fight they all talked about Charlo destroying him, they continue to insist GGG is ducking him. Meanwhile, neither of them fought anyone at 154 outside of Williams--who I'm not sure was all that good to begin with. Jermell is about to fight his brother's leftovers in a washed up/never-was Trout. Meanwhile, neither Charlo fought Canelo, Andrade, Lara or Hurd. Not sure whose fault that was or who was avoiding who, but Lara looks washed up now, so it wouldn't surprise me if Jermell takes a fight with him late this year or in 2019. They are PBC fighters in the mold of Stevenson and Wilder. Lots of potential but avoiding or stalling on the best fights.
            I mean you don't think they ARE the boogiemen of their respective divisions right now? And thats a far cry from being ATG P4P guys & all that like you dramatically said originally.

The Charlo's are in that spot that many of the guys who are #1 right now were in at one point. Thurman. GGG himself. Spence.

Too good for their own good. There is more risk then reward for fighting them. If you fight them & lose you are on their resume dressing it up a lil more & if you win you just beat the guy who sure is the boogieman in the division, but doesn't got that sexy resume that'll do you much good necessarily.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Why do his 5 best wins even matter?
              We can't talk about boxing stuff here no more?!?!?!

Whats wrong with talking about any particular guys top 5 opponents? As long as the soul purpose isn't just tearing a guy down like so many dipsh^ts here do. But if we wanna see where a guy is at right now vs what he maybe capable of in the near future or how far he still needs to go I don't think looking at the top 5 is bad or negative in anyway.

I think Charlo gots one of the best resumes at 160 right now. You don't get in the top 5 (where I got him) w/o a top resume usually.

Comment

eff pandas I didn't block you for anything you did in particular but the booty in your profile pops up at work

Comment

We can't talk about boxing stuff here no more?!?!?!

Whats wrong with talking about any particular guys top 5 opponents? As long as the soul purpose isn't just tearing a guy down like so many dipsh^ts here do. But if we wanna see where a guy is at right now vs what he maybe capable of in the near future or how far he still needs to go I don't think looking at the top 5 is bad or negative in anyway.

I think Charlo gots one of the best resumes at 160 right now. You don't get in the top 5 (where I got him) w/o a top resume usually.
                  Huh? you took that out of context by parsing it from the whole post.

Comment

I mean you don't think they ARE the boogiemen of their respective divisions right now? And thats a far cry from being ATG P4P guys & all that like you dramatically said originally.

The Charlo's are in that spot that many of the guys who are #1 right now were in at one point. Thurman. GGG himself. Spence.

Too good for their own good. There is more risk then reward for fighting them. If you fight them & lose you are on their resume dressing it up a lil more & if you win you just beat the guy who sure is the boogieman in the division, but doesn't got that sexy resume that'll do you much good necessarily.
                    You CAN'T be the boogie man if someone is calling your bluff as a boogie man, 154 Charlo claims he's the boogie man but then Hurd says to him that he needs to show up so that he can make the fight, Charlo answered by fighting a shot trout. 160 Charlo claims that everyone is ducking him and chased big fights, the moment he said that Jacobs called his bluff and had been asking the fight, and Charlo answered by showing up once to Jacobs to then never mention his name ever again and ONCE more is suspected to take an another easy touch.

Charlos doesn't belong to the boogieman conversation because Spence/GGG were actually ducked heavily that they can't make a big fight.
                    GGG boogieman duckers - Saunders, Martinez, Canelo, Cotto, Sturm, Geale (When he was unified) Quillen, Jacobs (I don't consider jacobs ducking, just stalling because of thinking he needs to be paid as it should be.)
                    Spence boogieman duckers - Garcia, Thurman, Porter, his mandos
                    Charlo 154 boogieman - Lara.....yet Andrade-Hurd wasn't in that conversaiton
                    Charlo 160 - Saunders, Canelo.......that's it. Jacobs called his bluff already the moment he stepped in the MW division.
                    Last edited by Thraxox; 05-07-2018, 10:44 AM.

Comment

OP talking like Charlo is in the HOF already lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X