No announcement yet.

Getting fights without subscription to HBO or Showtime or Sky Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting fights without subscription to HBO or Showtime or Sky Sports

So while looking for a way to get the Joshua v. Takam fight for this Saturday, I found that there is no way to get it if I am not subscribed to Sky Sports. How do the rest of you that don't have subscriptions watch fights?

NVIDIA Shield. It's the new wave. I'm anti cable.

Comment

Could you explain more?

Comment

I'm curious myself, what is it?

Comment

You can still buy the fight online or on NowTV if you arent subbed to Sky Sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            You can still buy the fight online or on NowTV if you arent subbed to Sky Sports.
            Nowtv doesn't have a Box Office option, just the channels.

At least they didn't last time i got it.

Only way without a sky sub is illegal streams i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Nowtv doesn't have Box Office. At least they didn't last time i got it.

Only way without a sky sub is illegal streams.
              NowTV box you can definitely buy if you get the SkySp box office app.

Online you can buy here...

https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/

Streaming

PC/Desktop/Mac, NOW TV box, iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android tablet

You can book and stream the fight whether you're a Sky customer or not - it's your choice to watch via our dedicated website, via the Sky Sports Box Office app on your mobile or tablet devices, or via your NOW TV box.

First, visit skysports.com/boxofficelive to book and pay. Then on fight night itself, you can either sign in to watch on the same website; download the Sky Sports Box Office App and log in to watch there; or access the stream on your NOW TV box.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                NowTV box you can definitely buy if you get the SkySp box office app.

Online you can buy here...

https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/
                Oh nice, they never used to have that option i'm sure. Used to drive me crazy looking for ways to watch before i had sky.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Oh nice, they never used to have that option i'm sure. Used to drive me crazy looking for ways to watch before i had sky.
                  I dont think you can get it through the NowTV app, just the box.

Yeah this is all pretty new. I think they started with Haye Bellew.

They had big issues with that one, but I bought the Brook vs Spence card online and the stream was great. Full HD, no glitches.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                    NVIDIA Shield. It's the new wave. I'm anti cable.
                    I have had one for 1 year and dont watch regular tv. I can watch live via Kodi or i can download a big torrent of the whole show and watch 1080p

This weekend PPV has to be worse ever in england

Comment

Working...
                    X