Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should AJ replace Wilder on Boxing Scene's Header?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should AJ replace Wilder on Boxing Scene's Header?

I'm talking about the little photos above the forum that starts with Canelo and ends with Wilder. I think AJ has surpassed Wilder and should either replace him, or, at the very least, be added to the header. What do you think?
    No
    26.09%
    Yes
    73.91%

Realistically
    Andre ward should replace him

Comment

Yes... faces should be the "faces" of the sport

Joshua, manny, canelo, ggg, Ward

Comment

I've been on this site for 2 years and the people on the banner have changed just once IIRC.

Prior to this it was Floyd, Pac, Klitschko..... maybe Sergio Martinez?, and I forgot the 5th. At some point they swapped all five of those guys and put the current five up.

Comment

Yes, AJ stands above Wilder in every facet that matters.

Comment

This time last year nobody knew who this mope Joshua was. Don't get me wrong that Wlad fight was a classic but he's not all that. There's 3 to 4 guys that can ice this dude tomorrow.

Comment

Most definitely!

Joshua is the real deal. Wilder is a phony.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                I'm talking about the little photos above the forum that starts with Canelo and ends with Wilder. I think AJ has surpassed Wilder and should either replace him, or, at the very least, be added to the header. What do you think?
                The answer is no. The only one who should replace him is Tyson Fury, the true HW undisputed champion.

/thread

Comment

No way. Bombsquad Wilder KO's that fool.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    He's good and got balls but I think he needs to be champion for a few more years and not fight bums.

Comment

Working...
                    X