This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White boxers get attacked in NSB

White boxers get attacked here in NSB on a daily basis. GGG gets it the worst followed by Kovalev and it's brewing for Lomachenko, he's next.

BEcaz the formerly suppressed minority of US is interested in the sport of boxing and communally adopted it; they still see the majority as a threat and don't want to share what they own with them. Deep in the mind they fear the white men will overtake it from them.
    They have selective focusing; every fighter from every race is being advertised and hyped up to bring auience from every part but they won't see it. So, when HBO starts to promote a white boxer to pull white people to the screen, 'some' blacks lose their minds.
    These guys do work as much as you do and have less chance to be a skilled boxer than blacks because in other communities the sport isn't evolved like it did in black communities.
    Last edited by DinoCop; 04-17-2017, 10:28 AM.

Comment

So why some posters pay attention to anti-black/anti-euro/anti-Latin haters? It doesn't matter, ha ha. If you get the hate then you're doing everything right. If these haters weren't caring about these fighters, then that would be a problem

Comment

This isn't true. Some posters are critical of ggg's resume. As soon as they express any criticism, the ggg fans get offended that someone they feel is good for the sport is being fairly criticized.

Their only defense is to create the false narrative that non whites are the only ones doing the criticism. Making the criticism race or nationality based when it's boxing based allows them to disregard the criticism rather than discuss it like adults because the criticism is true, factual, constructive and fair.

It's sad that this same group is now doing same with kov and are starting to do this with loma. The mods allow this type of defense so it only emboldens the very worst ggg/kov fans to continue doing this.

Hopefully, honest and rational posters will not fall for this type of dishonest race baiting.

Comment

This has always been an issues with casuals. A majority of true boxing fans give credit where credit is due. There is hatred from all races of so called fans. Here on this forum it's mostly the casuals who are fans of one or two fighters because of their race that spread the hatred and bias. They are typically thin-skinned, immature, uneducated haters who commonly toss insults and profanity at other members, but cry like little b*tches when you return fire. Ignore them, they are the equivalent of the TMZ fan of tabloid and gossip news.

Comment

sitchu ass down ,,,,

gogolkin is strate garbage,,,,, hasnt beet anyone of significance ,,,

lomochonko looks good but hes getting wayyyyy tooo much hype,,,, people saying hes better than money smh do yall have branes? <<<<<<<<<<<>>???????????????<>>>,,,,,,,,?**?))

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              sitchu ass down ,,,,

gogolkin is strate garbage,,,,, hasnt beet anyone of significance ,,,

lomochonko looks good but hes getting wayyyyy tooo much hype,,,, people saying hes better than money smh do yall have branes? <<<<<<<<<<<>>???????????????<>>>,,,,,,,,?**?))
              I was sitting down when I wrote it and i'm sitting down now. I'm not all emotional like some people.

Comment

Let's all have a good cry about it and then hold hands.

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan82 View Post
                  I was sitting down when I wrote it and i'm sitting down now. I'm not all emotional like some people.
                  thx,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan82 View Post
                    White boxers get attacked here in NSB on a daily basis. GGG gets it the worst...

Comment

Working...
                    X