No announcement yet.

Guy throws garbage at guy with 2 humongous dogs, gets attacked by dogs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
    Lol. None of that is gonna work on two dogs like that. And if they're trained, even less chance. You try to kick a dog like that coming at you and if it's trained it will simply job at you. That's probably over 100lbs of dog coming at you. You will almost certainly go down, and if you do, you will probably die. Now if it's two dogs like the ones in the video. Your best bet might be to just ball up and protect your vitals, hope the dogs get tired of ripping your legs and arms off, or someone comes to help.
    fvvck no bruh!!! if it was a damm grizzly bear or something then yeah you can prolly do that but these are regular dogs!! lol. when you're being attacked from a dog or is about too, you always have to show dominance. dogs will likely back down.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      fvvck no bruh!!! if it was a damm grizzly bear or something then yeah you can prolly do that but these are regular dogs!! lol. when you're being attacked from a dog or is about too, you always have to show dominance. dogs will likely back down.
      Lol @ showing dominance while your bones are being crunched into a hundred pieces.

Also a brave dog doesn't back down. If you've ever seen or been cornered by a wolf or an aggressive dog, you know their style is to wear you down, barking and snapping at you, getting closer and closer, closing the distance, wearing you down and stressing you out and then they strike at your weakest.

That's a wolf and dog style of attacking. They get braver the longer the fight goes. That's why dogfighting is so brutal.

Last edited by llll; 05-20-2019, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
        Lol @ showing dominance while your bones are being crunched into a hundred pieces.

Also a brave dog doesn't back down. If you've ever seen or been cornered by a wolf or an aggressive dog, you know their style is to wear you down, barking and snapping at you, getting closer and closer, closing the distance, wearing you down and stressing you out and then they strike at your weakest.

That's a wolf and dog style of attacking. They get braver the longer the fight goes. That's why dogfighting is so brutal.

bruh, a wolf??? lol.. i am talking about regular pet dogs. regular pet dogs even the bad ones, does not have that killer instinct in them so once you attack back, they will most likely back down because they dont see you as food.

Comment

bruh, a wolf??? lol.. i am talking about regular pet dogs. regular pet dogs even the bad ones, does not have that killer instinct in them so once you attack back, they will most likely back down because they dont see you as food.
          Because in my observation, wolves and dogs have the same style of fighting. They get braver the longer the fight goes. They show caution at first, they get closer and closer, they stress you out and feed on your fear, and then they fight to the death. They're marathon fighters.

I've observed wolves going life and death with moose and bison, and dozens of dogfights.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
            Because in my observation, wolves and dogs have the same style of fighting. They get braver the longer the fight goes. They show caution at first, they get closer and closer, they stress you out and feed on your fear, and then they fight to the death. They're marathon fighters.

I've observed wolves going life and death with moose and bison, and dozens of dogfights.
            negative! dogs dont have that mind set. dogs will bark but once they realize that you're not backing down, they'll leave you alone. and like i said, what's the chances you of running into a dog that was used for dog fighting? very slim. so the thought of a dog attacking you nonstop is not likely to happen.

this is your everyday type of dog's reaction to an intruder --

Comment

Comment

We're not talking about lassie or golden retriever. I clearly said trained attack dogs. Do you think military and police are using animals that will back down cause you stuck your chest out yell stop? Come on bro. I also said 2 trained dogs. Lol. You would be dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                  We're not talking about lassie or golden retriever. I clearly said trained attack dogs. Do you think military and police are using animals that will back down cause you stuck your chest out yell stop? Come on bro. I also said 2 trained dogs. Lol. You would be dead.
                  yall must have never own dogs before!!! doesnt matter the breed bro. dogs dont attack to kill naturally, this is not in them, they dont kill to survive. even trained police dogs dont attack to kill. police k9's are normally trained to attack a person's arms only. dogs will most likely back down once it realize that you're not the one to be messed with. yes, i know there are some crazy dogs out there that will keep on attacking, but these type of dogs are usually dogs that were brought up to fight at a very young age, but what's the chances of you running into these type of dogs on the regular?

Comment

Working...
                  X