This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I think you can excuse a percentage of the American public for thinking that, seeing as how his father was an African born muslim communist who did lines of coke with Saddam Hussein, and his step father was an Indonesian Muslim who moved Barrack and his mom to Indonesia during his formative years.

If you consider people losing well paying jobs to go start working at walmart and similar establishments as decrease in unemployment, and the national debt swelling from 10 trillion to 20 trillion as a sign that the economy is doing much better, then you might be onto something. They used those arguments and statistics in the Soviet Union.
    No, you can't. Its that mentality that you expressed in your post that has divided the country.

The job situation you discuss was created by rich white men not the President. Anger should be directed at them, right? President Obama didn't outsource one job to India or Pakistan. He didn't use Chinese steel and drywall to build anything or have any of his products made in China and shipped here.

Economy created 161,000 jobs last month. Not perfect but better. Its not the President's fault people are not educated in math and science and therefore can't fill many of the open positions, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      When is the last time someone "ran up" on you?
      I haven't been held up or ganged but most people I know in DT Charleston have been robbed at gunpoint. I will say the ones who were murdered were dealing and I guess you'd say they shouldn't have been that deep. Another from highschool two years ago though was sleeping in his car because he didn't want to get pulled over and get a DUI. He was murdered that night and shot 6 or so times by two thugs breaking into his car.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Carnivore, the "more cultivated" populations are not worried they are being intruded. They are in fact worried that they can't compete on a level playing field, so they make rules up to give themselves every advantage.
        It ain't that hard to compete with 85 IQ ******s that are hostile to education and authority.

When those charged with protecting citizens arrest certain people when they commit crimes and not others, you create a false narrative like the one you represent in this post.
        Right. Cause if I kill someone right in front of the cops they'll let it slide because I'm white.

So it is racist when you assume a group of blacks formed into mobs deliberately seeking white skinned people to beat because they fell for some sensationalist news headline when there is no evidence this is the specific reason the group formed.
        I'm sure race had nothing to do with a group of black people attacking white people for no reason. But even if race wasn't a factor it's still another example of why white people in general don't want to live around blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          No, you can't. Its that mentality that you expressed in your post that has divided the country.
          What's divided the country is the mentality that white people are out to get black people. And that black people are victims of white supremacy. White people hang out in white hoods and robes and attend these cool meetings where they discuss amongst themselves how the President is from another country. After the meeting is over they hop in their Ford Pick up trucks with the confederate flags on the license plate and then drive home to watch fox news where this oompa loompa tells them America is in the crapper and needs to be great again, and that really resonates with them.

The job situation you discuss was created by rich white men not the President. Anger should be directed at them, right? President Obama didn't outsource one job to India or Pakistan. He didn't use Chinese steel and drywall to build anything or have any of his products made in China and shipped here.
          These rich white men contribute millions to his campaign, and brush shoulders with him on a daily basis. They practically arranged his bachelor party prior to his marriage where they all popped bottles and smacked booty cheeks of models. So in return Barrack enacts policies that benefit them, like TPP. He also isn't enacting any taxes on these companies that out source is he? Lets not forget, he massacred our healthcare system, whats the premiums for healthcare at these days?

Economy created 161,000 jobs last month. Not perfect but better. Its not the President's fault people are not educated in math and science and therefore can't fill many of the open positions, is it?
          Jimmy Carter created more jobs than Reagan, but somehow Jimmy Carter is viewed as one of the worst presidents of the 20th century, and Reagan one of the best. I wonder what type of jobs they really were.
          Last edited by JimRaynor; 11-07-2016, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            They really aren't racist though. They're dumb. There is a difference.
            No, they're racist and dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              I haven't been held up or ganged but most people I know in DT Charleston have been robbed at gunpoint. I will say the ones who were murdered were dealing and I guess you'd say they shouldn't have been that deep. Another from highschool two years ago though was sleeping in his car because he didn't want to get pulled over and get a DUI. He was murdered that night and shot 6 or so times by two thugs breaking into his car.
              Get that concealed carry quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                What's divided the country is the mentality that white people are out to get black people. And that black people are victims of white supremacy. White people hang out in white hoods and robes and attend these cool meetings where they discuss amongst themselves how the President is from another country. After the meeting is over they hop in their Ford Pick up trucks with the confederate flags on the license plate and then drive home to watch fox news where this oompa loompa tells them America is in the crapper and needs to be great again, and that really resonates with them.

These rich white men contribute millions to his campaign, and brush shoulders with him on a daily basis. They practically arranged his bachelor party prior to his marriage where they all popped bottles and smacked booty cheeks of models. So in return Barrack enacts policies that benefit them, like TPP. He also isn't enacting any taxes on these companies that out source is he? Lets not forget, he massacred our healthcare system, whats the premiums for healthcare at these days?

Jimmy Carter created more jobs than Reagan, but somehow Jimmy Carter is viewed as one of the worst presidents of the 20th century, and Reagan one of the best. I wonder what type of jobs they really were.
                WTF??

They contribute more to Trump and his party.

The congress hasn't ratified TPP to my knowledge. The Republican controlled House and Sneate would have to enact taxes on corporations that out source jobs, not the President.

I don't know as I hve a job with benefits. For those that do not, I hear the premiums are going up. Of course this might not happen if enough people are enrolled.

Sucks but its better than me having to pay for those not insured using hospital emergency rooms as thier primary care physician.

You are not addressing the point. The economy has been improving the last year. Where have you been?

Comment

Working...
                X