No announcement yet.

Two Arab dudes was checking out my d1ck at the urinal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Two Arab dudes was checking out my d1ck at the urinal

I was out for dinner with two of my girls celebrating the end of a strong Quarter. Highest performer again for Q3 and bringing in six figure commission, I brought my girl and my side piece to this fine ass restaurant in Rome, we flew over for the night in the company G450.

Anyway, we drinking at 15 year melbac eating some fine ass Italian food. My girl and my side piece are actually getting well these days so I’m happy about that, two bangin b1tches each side of me - you know your boy PB32 is winning always.

Anyway, we finished dinner and I got the Cheque - it was a good deal, €543 plus tip.

I went for a piss, I’d done a few lines of coke earlier in the night so my senses where good. I was slightly buzzed and noticed Arab dudes either side of me. I was pissing and kinda hard (knowing I was going back for my third threesome of the day.) both these guys where starting at my black d1ck and one even took a gasp. That was it - BANG. I grabbed the dude on my right and smashed his face off the wall. The dude of the left was frightened and I smashed him in the face with a left hook and straight right.

The first dude was crying, I knocked some of his teeth and out and blood was everywhere. I started to stomp on him, the second dude of my left was holding his nose - I clearly broke it. I grabbed him by the neck and made him eat one of the yellow urinal cubes (he was crying) so I grabbed him balls and riped one of them off. I proceeded to feed it to the other guy

It was a blood bath but I was clean. Myself and my girls went back to my penthouse in Rome (looking out at the colosseum,) did some more coke and f***ed all night.

My Cadillac is outside now to bring me to the airport to go back to Ireland. Catch y’all on the flip

In their defense, they thought u were a chick.

They were just wondering why u were using the men's room.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      In their defense, they thought u were a chick.

They were just wondering why u were using the men's room.
      You can love me or hate me but I swear it won’t me or break me, Tua.

Comment

True class has no age limit, Georges.

Comment

Real is rare and fake is everywhere, Boston.

Comment

Everybody underestimates me and that’s how I like it, Doran.

Comment

Everybody underestimates me and that’s how I like it, Doran.

Comment

A person can only kiss so much ass before they joke on shit, Rippuh

Comment

The Real Story:

Upon entering the Bathroom, the air was fresh and smelled of Lemons with a hint of Cleaning Detergent. The same Detergent I used to smell in the Orphanage in Ireland.

Those days were gone now but still they played on the Mind. How can you ever forget what went on there? Rhetorical question or am I screaming for an answer? An answer and solution to rectify what was done to me.

What has brought forth the reflective inner musing? I'll tell you, but it's with a heavy and wearisome heart.

The story, such as it was, is this:

"I was in Dublin - The Centre of Town - When I came upon a Clothes shop. An ordinary shop it wasn't as it had bright gay regalia marked across it's front visage.

It screamed 'Queer', no doubt about it and so I ventured forth.

Stepping over the threshold all though new felt instantly recognizable and intoxicating to me.

"Looking to purchase a new butt plug or perhaps some poppers?" Said an extremely high and effeminate voice.

I turned to see a Browned-Tanned man with a nose piercing whom stood about 5'2 with heels on.

"Excuse me? I'll have none of the filth you're offering, thank you very much. I'm here to the use The Gentleman's room and nothing more."

"Sorry, Sir. You just look like one of us. The Toilet's straight down the way and first on the left."

With an air of Contempt only a Gay Irish Faggot that's in denial can give - I spun away in disgust and trundled onward towards said toilet.

The Door I pushed forth with all my might and stepped over the threshold

Two Gentleman stood before me. Of an Arabian persuasion I guessed.

"He.. he.. hey.. g.. guy.. guys... wha... what's ... u.. up? Before I know what was happening I was accosted by the collar of my Overly-Priced Pink turtleneck and was launched headlong into a cubicle.

"U gonna suck dis meat, Ginger Boy" said the Muscular Ruffian. "Oh God No" I squeaked as my Shorts began to bulge.

Before I had the chance to question my Sexuality, His meat was before me. Not as big as I had been told, but still enough to make me wonder: Are my Tonsils going to resemble a hanging ball sack after this or Will I forever sound Like Tyson Fury with a Space Hopper in the back of my mouth?

Well Ponder no more I could as I was Flipped twelve ways from Sunday and had my ass Instantly penetrated by Ruffian number 1, with number 2 quickly filling the void that was my eager gaping mouth.

The story is, Dear readers.... that they destroyed me. And I loved every second of it.

Comment

you should be a writer for gay pórn that was interesting

Comment

Working...
                    X