Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit!!! 2nd place despite ****ting the bed in December!!! Could have won if I hadn't screwed the pooch down the stretch!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Dammit!!! 2nd place despite ****ting the bed in December!!! Could have won if I hadn't screwed the pooch down the stretch!

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        You should have added more multipliers. I'd like to use one in about every four fights.

Either way, i'm enjoying the game and intend to be in the top 10 at the end of the year.
        Your wish is my command! Now there will be 8 multipliers for 2018.

Also, congrats on following through and finishing top 10.

Comment

• Oh **** me I just realized some people are ahead of other people despite having lower scores

The top 10 all looks correct but some screwiness below that. I will fix tomorrow after work.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            And now to finally announce the winner of NSB's Pick 'em 2017:

RockyB

The AI player came in 7th. In other words, most of us do worse than someone picking the favorite by close decision every time who randomnly decides when to use their multipliers.

Most of us don't know schit about boxing. But fortunately for RockyB, he isn't most people.

jas
            Just sent RockyB 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 e-points...

Comment

• I was the only one in the top 10 dumb enough to leave an unused multiplier. Lol. Was supposed to drop that on Loma. Oh, what could have been..
              Congrats RockyB! You had some great picks! BigZ did too!

Comment

Your wish is my command! Now there will be 8 multipliers for 2018.

Also, congrats on following through and finishing top 10.
                I didn't get credit for the BJS fight. That puts me in top 10 too.

Comment

And now to finally announce the winner of NSB's Pick 'em 2017:

RockyB

The AI player came in 7th. In other words, most of us do worse than someone picking the favorite by close decision every time who randomnly decides when to use their multipliers.

Most of us don't know schit about boxing. But fortunately for RockyB, he isn't most people.

jas
                  Thanks a lot man. Been nervously waiting for this! And Bob, amazing work this year. If there is anything we can do to help with this years pick em, let us know. I'm sure a lot of us are more than willing to help!

Curious to see how this year goes (not expecting the same results at all), and to everyone playing: good luck in 2018!

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    Just sent RockyB 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 e-points...
                    Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I was the only one in the top 10 dumb enough to leave an unused multiplier. Lol. Was supposed to drop that on Loma. Oh, what could have been..
                    Congrats RockyB! You had some great picks! BigZ did too!
                    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Did they ask for your address to mail you your gift?
                    Thanks a lot for the points MDPopescu! Finally part of the elite e-point squad on here having quadrupledx9999999 my original measly 200 000 e-points...

Redd, Thanks and better luck this year. Bet you wont leave any multipliers this time!

Siablo, No not yet at least. Not that important though but of course if they wanna follow through with it I'll happily accept

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyB View Post
                      Thanks a lot for the points MDPopescu! Finally part of the elite e-point squad on here having quadrupledx9999999 my original measly 200 000 e-points...

Redd, Thanks and better luck this year. Bet you wont leave any multipliers this time!

Siablo, No not yet at least. Not that important though but of course if they wanna follow through with it I'll happily accept
                      They better follow through, champ. It was promised.

Comment

Working...
                      X