Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. Jeff Horn Heading To MSG on April 14?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford vs. Jeff Horn Heading To MSG on April 14?

It was believed that the impending match-up between defending WBO welterweight belt-holder Jeff Horn (18-0-1, 12 KOs) and mandatory challenger Terence Crawford (32-0, 23 KOs) would take place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on April 21st. But it looks like some scheduling issues with the venue could move that fight to the east coast.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dammit, I was hoping for cornhusker stadium.

Comment

Got to give it to Horn, he ain't ducking anyone that's for sure

Comment

If they want the best money possible. Australia. And I would be looking forward on the Aussie's faces when Crawford beats Horn's ass.

Comment

Why are you asking "us"? . We're just fans, you're the one who should be telling us and reporting to us on these fights,

Comment

Horn might not be technically the best welterweight but Horn has some balls... throwback fighter who will die on his shield and go to battle with the best got to respect the man, but Crawford is a special person and I believe that he is the only one that can Lead this welterweight division Crawford is growing into his body and he will bring power

Comment

Horn didn't beat Pacquiao and he sure as hell won't beat Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                Horn didn't beat Pacquiao and he sure as hell won't beat Crawford.
                I concur. They're world's apart in skill. I just don't know where to rank Horn. He lost to Pac and looked bad against a bum in his last fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                  I concur. They're world's apart in skill. I just don't know where to rank Horn. He lost to Pac and looked bad against a bum in his last fight!
                  Don't worry, Crawford will beat Horn back into obscurity. We will scarcely hear the name Jeff Horn afterwards.

Comment

I love reading the comments by some of you warriors who have never laced up a pair of gloves. Horns a bum, he beat bums this and that, f***ing pathetic. He is gonna fight Crawford, he has never disrespected anyone and everyone wants to talk all this s***. He may lose to Crawford but who has he ducked?! NOBODY!

Comment

Working...
                    X