Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather be athletic but low iq or vice versa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
    Honors classes? lol lol yea sure, what **** school put you in honors class? if you were in honors class, then why you fuking living like a peasant from a third world country?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I'd be surprised if both of these things were simultaneously true for anyone. I don't think people on the internet appreciate how rare the high IQs they pretend to have actually are.

Roughly speaking, an IQ of 147 would put you in the top .086% of the population. It'd then be a little surprising if you only scored around the 90th percentile on the SAT.

Not to say I think you are dumb btw, but comon.
      Internet forums just happen to be where the genetic elite choose to congregate.

The average forum user has an IQ in the 140s, is over 6ft, has a 7 + inch dink and earns 6 figures.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        im not a liberal either. Keep on wishing and pretending you had "my culture". I'm sure there's a name for Rachel dolezals of the world like you. Mentally ill just isn't enough
        When was it proven Chollo isn't black?

How did I miss all of this drama?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          Internet forums just happen to be where the genetic elite choose to congregate.

The average forum user has an IQ in the 140s, is over 6ft, has a 7 + inch dink and earns 6 figures.
          I'll explain to you just like I explained to him. I don't care who believes me or who doesn't. I don't have anything to prove to you. In fact, you're not even a real person to me. Just words on a screen. Someone that I'll never meet in life. Someone that lying to, or bragging to, or seeking admiration of, or anything else from, will have no consequence. It's not like you're going to come to Richmond and find me and be like, "oh hey, I know you from nsb. You're the smart guy that ended up in prison and had to break his back for years as a result " (like that's really something to be proud of)

Seriously, what do I gain by lying to you? Who are you that I need to lie to? You're nobody

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            I'll explain to you just like I explained to him. I don't care who believes me or who doesn't. I don't have anything to prove to you. In fact, you're not even a real person to me. Just words on a screen. Someone that I'll never meet in life. Someone that lying to, or bragging to, or seeking admiration of, or anything else from, will have no consequence. It's not like you're going to come to Richmond and find me and be like, "oh hey, I know you from nsb. You're the smart guy that ended up in prison and had to break his back for years as a result " (like that's really something to be proud of)

Seriously, what do I gain by lying to you? Who are you that I need to lie to? You're nobody

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Why is this impressive? In Jamaica, we started Algebra, geometry and Trig from the 7th grade. We did chemistry and Physics from the 9th grade.
              According to this website of Jamaican curriculum, you guys don't learn the area of a circle (A=pi*r^2) and slope intercept form (y=mx+b) until 10th grade.

https://www.futureschool.com/jamaica-curriculum/

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                Yep, that's you. Nobody. Nobody to lie to. Nobody to seek approval of. Nobody to care about what your opinion of me is

Comment

This question needs to clarify a lot of things.

First off, how athletic? Second off, how smart?

Athletic enough to make millions? Smart enough to be a super high income earner?

If I'm athletic to just high school superstar level, that don't mean shyt.

Answer should be and I think anyone with a brain will agree.

Whichever makes me the most money.

Assuming income is the same? Of course I'll rather be smart. Since that lasts you 50+ years rather than 10.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

I believe you. Mainly because I probably make more money than 99% of boxingscene but based on the way I post, nobody here will believe me either.

Comment

Neither really.

Never cared much about ball sports or wanted to be 8ft tall. Locker room culture always seemed very forced & kinda ****.

Pure math geeks are usually not that successful. Without entrepreneurial savvy they usually plateau just as early as athletes (4.0 GPA then some mundane thankless job).

Happiest guys I know are guys who carved out their own professional niche & get to shut out the parts of society they don't like. Other than that happiness comes down to how good/bad/nonexistent your family is.
                      Last edited by ////; 01-09-2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X