No announcement yet.

GGG/Canelo Scores - STOP THE TROLLING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    fuk no, there was nothing clear on rounds 10 or 11, heck even round six can be argued..

you are just as biased as adelaide byrd..
    More like you have a hard time understanding what’s going on. Those whole 8 rounds canelo was getting jabbed hard while he was back tracking and only fighting for 30 seconds of the round, ggg significantly outlanded him during those rounds and pressed all the action.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      More like you have a hard time understanding what’s going on. Those whole 8 rounds canelo was getting jabbed hard while he was back tracking and only fighting for 30 seconds of the round, ggg significantly outlanded him during those rounds and pressed all the action.
      That pov is subjective to say "action."

If two NBA stars on the same squad have great stats in a winning game, both showed "action."

Player A has 26 points, ten 2-pointers, two 3-pointers, 4 rebounds, 5 assists, higher missed percentage vs player B
      Player B has 18 points, five dunks, four 2-pointers, 8 rebounds, 8 assists

Who's player of the night? Subjective?

Ya'll not really objective to see Nelo justified a DRAW

Comment

go rewatch rounds 6 , 10 and 11 and then comeback ledderman... even maxi admitted 10 and 11 are not clear rounds for ggg.. even a known canelo hater in marquez scored those 2 rounds for canelo...
        i dont have a problem if you give ggg those rounds, but to say those are clear ggg rounds is totally biased..
        Last edited by icha; 01-07-2018, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          go rewatch rounds 6 , 10 and 11 and then comeback ledderman... even maxi admitted 10 and 11 are not clear rounds for ggg.. even a known canelo hater in marquez scored those 2 rounds for canelo...
          i dont have a problem if you give ggg those rounds, but to say those are clear ggg rounds is totally biased..
          Even even even nah bruh i am not here with a agenda like Marquez for his Mexican brother I’m telling it how it is.
          I been watching and boxing myself for over 20 years I know what I see all those rounds were clear as day ggg rounds cause like I said you can’t back peddle being hit with the jab relentlessly 2 minutes and 30 seconds of the round then land a couple shots in the last 30 seconds and win the round it doesn’t work like that. Canelo outworked him in the first 3 rounds and the last one pretty clearly to me as well 8-4 ggg and one of the easiest fights I ever scored.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
            That pov is subjective to say "action."

If two NBA stars on the same squad have great stats in a winning game, both showed "action."

Player A has 26 points, ten 2-pointers, two 3-pointers, 4 rebounds, 5 assists, higher missed percentage vs player B
            Player B has 18 points, five dunks, four 2-pointers, 8 rebounds, 8 assists

Who's player of the night? Subjective?

Ya'll not really objective to see Nelo justified a DRAW
            Yes compare the nba to boxing I expect nothing less from you.

Comment

Yes compare the nba to boxing I expect nothing less from you.
              Compubox is based on stats

Sports have stats for a reason

But to you "action" is more important than stats...

Comment

HARD JABS, huh? HARD.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Look at the amazing power, he was landing these kind of shots all night. That's 8 of his landed punches right there, amazing stuff.
                GGG throws 200 more punches than Ca$h but somehow lands less power shots? While landing ^^ those POWER JABS...LMFAO...

Oh yeah, you're in my signature because you're that stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  HARD JABS, huh? HARD.

GGG throws 200 more punches than Ca$h but somehow lands less power shots? While landing ^^ those POWER JABS...LMFAO...

Oh yeah, you're in my signature because you're that stupid
                  You stay hurt

Comment

You stay hurt
                    You stay stupid. And wrong.

No hard jabs. All myth

All hard punches landed by CA$HNELO lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                      There's a thing called empathy for Lil'Gs remaining years. Many Canelo fans weren't happy either, still it was DRAW. Three Mexican HOF's, one an ATG, had Nelo winning, and that ATG named Chavez was a bigger Lil'G nuthuger than anyone on the board...then the fight happened...he changed his mind...he even had Lil'G beating Nelo before the fight, even after Nelo had rewardes the Chavez family their riches after the Nelo fight...

But Lil'G fans mute all that and say "because he's Mexican..."
                      Nice post!

Comment

Working...
                      X