Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexis Sanchez on a free is an absolute steel but the problem with him is that no-one actually likes him.

He didn't get on with people at Barca.. particularly Messi. Basically the entire Arsenal dressing room hate him as well.

He is a disruptive influence. Is it worth the hassle getting him in? For Man City I would say no as they don't particularly need him.. who else should take him? Probably Man Utd.. Chelsea? Could replace Hazard. Other than that I could see him ending up somewhere like Juventus.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      Alexis Sanchez on a free is an absolute steel but the problem with him is that no-one actually likes him.

He didn't get on with people at Barca.. particularly Messi. Basically the entire Arsenal dressing room hate him as well.

He is a disruptive influence. Is it worth the hassle getting him in? For Man City I would say no as they don't particularly need him.. who else should take him? Probably Man Utd.. Chelsea? Could replace Hazard. Other than that I could see him ending up somewhere like Juventus.
      Honestly can't see where he plays at Sheiky

Good player but wouldn't want him at Liverpool tbh, attitude stinks to high hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
        Honestly can't see where he plays at Sheiky

Good player but wouldn't want him at Liverpool tbh, attitude stinks to high hell.
        Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Nah those prices are bang on.

All were ****e apart from Mane like.

juve gonna steal emre for free or posibbly 5 mil in this january.

in beppe we trust

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
          juve gonna steal emre for free or posibbly 5 mil in this january.

in beppe we trust
          He wont get a game for us mate, Naby, Goretzka and my boy Wijnaldum will be 1st choice

Comment

He wont get a game for us mate, Naby, Goretzka and my boy Wijnaldum will be 1st choice
            you say that but he always be klopp first choice in the last 2 season.

TBH he have to work really hard to earn spot in juve already fearsome midfield. Pjanic has became juve's best midfielder in recent time, Khedira injuries problem already behind him, Matuidi is powerful and has became intergrated in allegri tactic. and on the bench there are still Marchisio, sturaro and rising star Bentacur also versatile asamoah can go back to his original position as DM. it wont be easy for Emre to get first team spot.

Comment

Wijnaldum is dog shit and may well be the most useless central midfielder in the whole league. He offers absolutely nothing 99.9% of the time.

Not too fussed about Emre leaving doe, i like him and would prefer he stays but he's deffo off. We can easily improve on him, haven't seen much of Goretzka but there's loads of midfielders out there who are better than Emre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Wijnaldum is dog shit and may well be the most useless central midfielder in the whole league. He offers absolutely nothing 99.9% of the time.

Not too fussed about Emre leaving doe, i like him and would prefer he stays but he's deffo off. We can easily improve on him, haven't seen much of Goretzka but there's loads of midfielders out there who are better than Emre.
                i never seen emre play apart in germany national team. what type of midfielder is he??

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  i never seen emre play apart in germany national team. what type of midfielder is he??
                  Bit of a jack of all trades, decent at most things not great at anything. Can be a proper ****ing idiot at times.

Will always show for the ball though and never hide, i love that about him. Brainless, but brave.

Can't see him getting into the Juve midfield but who knows. Still young so he will improve.

Comment

• Salah has got 20+ goals despite being THE WORST finisher in the league.

My god the amount of sitters this lad misses every ****ing game

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Bit of a jack of all trades, decent at most things not great at anything. Can be a proper ****ing idiot at times.

Will always show for the ball though and never hide, i love that about him. Brainless, but brave.

Can't see him getting into the Juve midfield but who knows. Still young so he will improve.
                      well juve already have sturaro for that kind of midfielder and he is not getting any play time. but they say emre is highly recommended by Khedira and as you said he's still young probably he will improve, allegri is great with youngster.

Comment

Working...
                      X