Kell Brook is a DISGRACE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    Cant stand this dude.

Sat at home boxing bums during his whole prime.

Is obsessed with Amir Khan for some reason

Gets shanked "cruising" in tenerefe

Stupidly fights golovkin

Quits vs Spence

Retire dude.
    Came in to tell you that you were full of shyt. But, I can't argue with any of that^. You sold me.
    The frustrating part is that he's talented, and things could have turned out so differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      Cant stand this dude.

Sat at home boxing bums during his whole prime.

Is obsessed with Amir Khan for some reason

Gets shanked "cruising" in tenerefe

Stupidly fights golovkin

Quits vs Spence

Retire dude.
      When was Brook's prime?

Also he is the only one to last 10 rounds against Spence without it being a complete blowout. Name one other fighter who has done as well against Spence.
      I doubt that Peterson will last 5 rounds.

Comment

These Kell Brook threads always crack me up. Can't wait to see which bum he's going to pluck out next to add to his list of 30+ bums.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
          When was Brook's prime?

Also he is the only one to last 10 rounds against Spence without it being a complete blowout. Name one other fighter who has done as well against Spence.
          Before that fanboys were like "Oh but he lasted 5 rounds with GGG" as if it was some sort of moral victory. Now it's 10 rounds with Spence? LOL! Okay.

His prime was when Alexander, Mathysse, Maidana, Bradley, Garcia, Victor Ortiz, Peterson and Khan were all fighting each other in and around 140-147lb whilst Brook was ranked 6th at welterweight with Mayweather ranked 1 and Pacman ranked 2.

Where was he hiding?

It's a shame why fanboys can't ask themselves how it's possible for one boxer to have coincidentally been in negotiations and failed to land any of Rios, Alexander, Bradley, Chaves, Vargas (signed unification clash contract with proof) and now Cotto.

Comment

When was Brook's prime?

Brook beat Porter, then kidnapped the belt and sat on it like an egg for 2 years. Then, shyster Hearn conned him into jumping 2 weight classes for a fat check. That's what happened to his prime.

Also, you weren't paying attention. Earl didn't say he wasn't good enough, he said he quit against Spence. That's gotta be even more frustrating for Spence fans. Their guy wastes his prime, gets stabbed in some shady sexual exploit gone wrong, sells his career short for a check, then, in his last chance to make a comeback, quits out. It's no wonder you guys are so angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
              His prime was when Alexander, Mathysse, Maidana, Bradley, Garcia, Victor Ortiz, Peterson and Khan were all fighting each other in and around 140-147lb whilst Brook was ranked 6th at welterweight with Mayweather ranked 1 and Pacman ranked 2.

Where was he hiding?
              He was going to fight Alexander, but both had suffered multiple injuries prior
              "However, the champion [Alexander] is not prepared to fight Brook in England, and he is even hesitant about taking on 'The Special One' in the States. Alexander's trainer, Kevin Cunningham, says there is little money to be made due to Brook's lack of reputation."

You think Matthyse could go up to 147 at that time? Or that Brook could go down to 140?

Maidana:
              “To be honest, I don't know him at all,” Maidana said of Brook. “I don't think any of his fights have been televised in Argentina. I am not scared to go to no one's backyard. In fact most of the time I do, as you know. But the whole thing is something my promoter Golden Boy Promotions would handle. But last time we got a proposal to go to Britain it was nothing but smoke as they made me a poor offer to face Paul McCloskey.”

Bradley:
              Top Rank contacted me in August and made us an offer for the Bradley fight. It was a nice ego boost for Kell to be offered a fight of such magnitude, but we begun this journey with a goal of becoming a mandatory challenger and now we are just one win away.

Garcia:
              ???

Ortiz:
              Was absolute shot at that time. The fight against Mayweather killed him

Peterson:
              There were rumours of the fight.

Khan:
              Someone's whose last name is the name of a tiger from a Disney adaption of a book by Rudyard Kipling didn't want the fight.

Comment

He was going to fight Alexander, but both had suffered multiple injuries prior
                "However, the champion [Alexander] is not prepared to fight Brook in England, and he is even hesitant about taking on 'The Special One' in the States. Alexander's trainer, Kevin Cunningham, says there is little money to be made due to Brook's lack of reputation."

You think Matthyse could go up to 147 at that time? Or that Brook could go down to 140?

Maidana:
                “To be honest, I don't know him at all,” Maidana said of Brook. “I don't think any of his fights have been televised in Argentina. I am not scared to go to no one's backyard. In fact most of the time I do, as you know. But the whole thing is something my promoter Golden Boy Promotions would handle. But last time we got a proposal to go to Britain it was nothing but smoke as they made me a poor offer to face Paul McCloskey.”

Bradley:
                Top Rank contacted me in August and made us an offer for the Bradley fight. It was a nice ego boost for Kell to be offered a fight of such magnitude, but we begun this journey with a goal of becoming a mandatory challenger and now we are just one win away.

Garcia:
                ???

Ortiz:
                Was absolute shot at that time. The fight against Mayweather killed him

Peterson:
                There were rumours of the fight.

Khan:
                Someone's whose last name is the name of a tiger from a Disney adaption of a book by Rudyard Kipling didn't want the fight.
                Typical fanboy. Why did you skip the bit where I said when they were all fighting at 140-147lb? Also why are you mentioning them exactly? That was a list of fighters he could have fought in his "prime" since all were moving up and could have moved up.

I also made a separate list in the same comment of fighters that he did negotiate with and you have not provided anything on them except accrediting false quotes with no sources to a few of them and ridiculing the rest like a fanboy.

You were one of those guys, as you've proven already, who thinks a bum beating legend like Brook is a good boxer because he's lasted 5 rounds with GGG and 11 rounds with Spence. That will go down in the history books! What an achievement! LMFAO!! Probably the same fanboy who thinks Kell Brook isn't a quitting suspect hand flapper.

Well done, dumbass. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
                  Typical fanboy. Why did you skip the bit where I said when they were all fighting at 140-147lb? Also why are you mentioning them exactly? That was a list of fighters he could have fought in his "prime" since all were moving up and could have moved up.

I also made a separate list in the same comment of fighters that he did negotiate with and you have not provided anything on them except accrediting false quotes with no sources to a few of them and ridiculing the rest like a fanboy.

You were one of those guys, as you've proven already, who thinks a bum beating legend like Brook is a good boxer because he's lasted 5 rounds with GGG and 11 rounds with Spence. That will go down in the history books! What an achievement! LMFAO!! Probably the same fanboy who thinks Kell Brook isn't a quitting suspect hand flapper.

Well done, dumbass. Well done.
                  Devon Alexander:
                  You want sources? I'll give you sources.
                  http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ctually-happen

"It'll have to happen [the fight] in the States. No way is Devon going to England. We have no problem taking the fight but Devon has no reason to go over there."

Matthyse:
                  Did not have a single fight at 147 until this very year. (par from one in 2008 against a nobody)
                  http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/256942

Bradley:
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/kell-broo...13-huge--57506

Ortiz:
                  Fights after Mayweather:
                  Josesito Lopez - Lost by KO
                  Luis Collazo - Lost by KO
                  Manuel Perez - Won by KO against a lightweight.
                  Gilberto Sanchez Leon - Won by KO against a guy who hadn't had a win against a guy with a positive record in more than 5 years. Also a lightweight.
                  Berto - Lost by KO.

Peterson:
                  You want links to the rumours?

Khan:
                  Lol

Vargas:
                  Brook took the GGG fight instead.

Cotto:
                  Cotto decided to go with Ali.

Where are your sources?

Comment

The worst part is Brook has always been talented. I followed the entirety of his career and he looked great on his way up. There was a reason there were Naz comparisons throughout. Then he started to fight less often, possibly believed his own hype and became more of a static fighter, making it easier to hit him.

He eventually got the Porter fight and a world title shot and won, which should have been a start of a great run of fights but he spent too long listening to hearn and scraping the barrel. Its around about the same time the Khan obsession started and since then, his career has been a shambles.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Amir Khan running from him and the biggest money fight available to him is the one that's embarrassing himself.
                      I honestly cannot fathom how anyone can justify Khan's blatant ducking of Brook. I don't care that he moved up to fight Canelo. Brook vs Khan in England would've been huge.

Comment

Working...
                      X