No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Athlete of The Decade - NOT LeBron James

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
    Well his father beat him up when he was young. so definitely not unbeaten.
    LMAO! You got that!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      "I love LeBron James but when we talking about Athlete of the Decade, that's me. That's me. Hands down," said Mayweather. "We talking about from 1996 to 2020 … and I've never received Athlete of the Decade. At the top of Forbes and I'm my own boss."

So WHERE did HE say it was a decade? He said from 1996-2020 he never received athlete of the decade meaning he should of got 2 decades

Why you trying to put words in that man's mouth? You need to stay off T.B.E. topics & erase pvssy-g off your avatar
      He's quoted saying it in the article, highlighted above, again.

You struggle to spell and use grammar, though, so I see why reading is hard for you.

Comment

There is a reason why you guys hate T.B.E. then turn around & say dumb shet like l0m0 can beat T.B.E. You dudes ALWAYS taking L's.
        Huh! What?

JOSIE FOOKING HARRIS.

Enough said you skinny d!ck bastard. Lmao!
        You’re done! No comeback left!
        Hahaha

Comment

Floyd is The Best Ever in history. Don't hate.
          You can call me a hater but you can't tell me that I'm wrong. Little fighters across various combat sports forget their place when they start pumping their own tires.

Comment

My dude, playing 82 games of baskeball is not grueling. Its more finesse than grueling. There is a reason they have 82 games compared to a game like football who only play 16 games. Football is grueling. Boxing is grueling & dangerous. Fighters that fought 4 times a month probably had CTE & slur their words like we have with Tommy Hearns, Shane Mosely, James Toney & others. Look at baseball, they play 162 games a year. Is that grueling too? More like boring at least to me cuz I played baseball & was bored has hell
            So "grueling" literally means "extremely tiring and demanding". The danger aspect does not play into the amount of physical fitness required to do it day in and out (like football or boxing). I guess we aren't all physical freaks though, so I can agree to disagree lol

Comment

Fvk the dumb shet, if they want to use "athlete of the decade" then they should have athletes doing more than one sport like Deion Sanders!

Floyd WHOOPS Walker Smith Jr. but you too dumb to know that cuz all you doing is regurgitating what the bullshet ass historians say who can't even box like YOU can't, dumbass

It's official. J. Razor is the dumbest most re tarded poster on here who DKSAB. Go get yourself a larger and sharper razor to shove up your ass. Because you're still alive. Just kill yourself, you're pathetic. You're the most dumb ass re tarded poster on here. Just kill yourself already bruh. Do yourself that favor.

Comment

Nah YOU mad cuz he made more than anyone WITHOUT them
                Boohoo fanb!tch
                Im not mad at all im speaking the truth. What u talking about
                Do you think floyd won’t accept nike if it offered him a billion contract?
                Just yes, he will accept
                or no, he wont?

If you say yes. Then u a dummy fanboi for proving my point and going against it.
                If you say no. Then u still a dummy fanboi trying to go against my point eventhough you know it’s correct.

He didn’t have them because they didn’t offer. If they did he’ll have them in a heartbeat, just like he did with hublot.

Comment

My dude, playing 82 games of baskeball is not grueling. Its more finesse than grueling. There is a reason they have 82 games compared to a game like football who only play 16 games. Football is grueling. Boxing is grueling & dangerous. Fighters that fought 4 times a month probably had CTE & slur their words like we have with Tommy Hearns, Shane Mosely, James Toney & others. Look at baseball, they play 162 games a year. Is that grueling too? More like boring at least to me cuz I played baseball & was bored has hell

Bravo! Bravo!
                  Congrats! You played yourself!
                  Just exposed yourself as a buffoon who DOESN’T KNOW SPORTS!! HHAHAHA

Ladies and gentleman, this man spews ignorance, hate, and nonsense. Nothing he says is valid. Terrible troll!

YDKSAB buffoon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Frog View Post
                    He's quoted saying it in the article, highlighted above, again.

You struggle to spell and use grammar, though, so I see why reading is hard for you.
                    I heard it & saw it on video.

This aint no spellin test either so you can kill that dumb shet bout grammer cuz u kno wat da fvk I'm sayin CLEARLY.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                      Huh! What?

JOSIE FOOKING HARRIS.

Enough said you skinny d!ck bastard. Lmao!
                      You’re done! No comeback left!
                      Hahaha
                      Come back to what, lies? Skinny? Guess again you skinny jeans wearing dork

Comment

Working...
                      X