Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-19-2020, 08:19 AM #31
#lineal

Quoted: 6408 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 92,867.37
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamiskies View Post
Fury and his depressed mouth, saying rubbish, Wilder record is better than his
Not really, Wilder has a made a career from KOing bums. The only decent win Wilder has is a 50yr old asthma sufferer x2.

You can't compare that to a win over a 12yr unbeaten Klitschko.

Chisora would beat anyone on Wilder's resume.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 09:51 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2765 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 99,635.44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
Fury is still the man that beat the man lineal champion of division, I stated he gets a pass for his comeback fights after suspension/retirement, you seem to have skipped over the fact after fighting wilder he had crap opponents that he shouldn’t be fighting if he is considered one of the best in division and your excuses for it is because he not a champion...... lmao
The other man to defeat is the other champion who is AJ , that makes AJ and Fury the top two unless he gets defeated on Saturday since Wilder should have lost against him . In the end it was a cherry pick gone wrong ,funny you guys skip over that though ? Ha. Now Wilder is faced with a well prepared guy that’s something you guys did it want ,it’s going to be hilarious when that cherry pick explodes in Wilders face .

I didn’t skip over anything Wilder refused to honor his words and refused the Fury rematch in the U.K well before Arum came in the picture but when he did Fury had signed a mega ESPN contract and was obligated to do a few fights on that network .

Why do you guys talk of bums , Wallin would defeat anyone on Wilders resume , again not schooling any cats on here .

Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-19-2020 at 09:55 AM.
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 10:25 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9259 Post(s)
Mammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 197,543.13
Total Points: 282,783.17
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
Wallin was an undefeated hungry lion when Fury fearlessly fought him.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 10:41 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2600 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 49,916.57
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

none of the HWs truly have that great of a resume. but I think we have been over this wilder situation enough, he was a late bloomer and sort of a project who is just now coming into his own, over his past 6 fights hes stepped it up, at this point all we can do is look forward, crying about who fought who in their 20th fight really does nothing for me.
uppercut510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 10:47 AM #35
Contender

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
OnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,326.10
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by famicommander View Post
Wilder's last 6
Fury
Ortiz
Breazeale
Fury
Ortiz
Stiverne

Fury's last 6
Wilder
Wallin
Schwarz
Wilder
Pianeta
Seferi

Stop coasting on what you did in 2015.
Lets be fair, its 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. Wilder says a lot that is a huge misrepresentation of his career.
OnlytheTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 10:49 AM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9640 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 327,918.01
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, man! - Tony Trick-Pony Great memes. - Santa_ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

I'm not a fan of either of these clowns, but lets face it, Fury's best win was a past-prime Wlad who was never a great fighter to begin with IMO. And that went down as one of the dullest HW bouts of all time.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 10:51 AM #37
Contender

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
OnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,326.10
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut510 View Post
none of the HWs truly have that great of a resume. but I think we have been over this wilder situation enough, he was a late bloomer and sort of a project who is just now coming into his own, over his past 6 fights hes stepped it up, at this point all we can do is look forward, crying about who fought who in their 20th fight really does nothing for me.
I think we can all agree that Wilder's career is hugely inflated. This whole 'late bloomer' thing isn't a thing because Joshua was a late starter as well. Going level with the GOAT Ali on title defences is just another stupid thing Wilder has said that can be used against him.

I think the majority of fans can agree that Joshua has the best resume, of the current era, by some way. You can call me an AJ nuthugger or whatever but Joshua has fought at a higher level from an earlier point in his career.
OnlytheTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 10:58 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2600 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 49,916.57
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
I think we can all agree that Wilder's career is hugely inflated. This whole 'late bloomer' thing isn't a thing because Joshua was a late starter as well. Going level with the GOAT Ali on title defences is just another stupid thing Wilder has said that can be used against him.

I think the majority of fans can agree that Joshua has the best resume, of the current era, by some way. You can call me an AJ nuthugger or whatever but Joshua has fought at a higher level from an earlier point in his career.
wilder started boxing in his teens and is more of a raw talent, its no excuse ive always stated aj has the better resume of them all at this point, but of late he is on the decline especially after that battering he took... and wilder KOs him IMO, the top 3 need to fight, none of what they have done in the past will matter when they all get in the ring.
uppercut510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 11:17 AM #39
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 7195 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 378,198.86
Total Points: 378,912.97
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

I always thought his resume was terrible, and that hasn’t changed for me. The only name on his resume is Ortiz (First fight) and maybe Bermane (First fight). Apart from that it’s nothing and those two has beaten no one of note.

Fury isn’t any different but slightly better, Wlad and Chisora are the notable names. They both haven’t beaten good boxers who is slightly underneath them.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 04:26 AM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2140 Post(s)
JakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 58,765.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Fury was a has been cherry pick that went wrong too.
Yes. Fury was there to be stopped and get a money in first fight. Wilder fans keep pretending like it was some superfight. Well, it was not. Wilder fought Fury because Fury looked like a **** against Pianeta and Seferi.
JakeTheBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends