Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Avenatti found Guilty on all 3 Charges in Nike extortion case.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
    What a pair, huh? The lisping eunuch Stelter, and the sissy fudge-packer Don LeMon. "This is CNN" LOL!
    Is it weird that as soon as I read that part my eyes hit the girl on the left.?

Comment

Nike does not own any shoe factory.... outsourced to China in the 80s South Korea ... good poon there, but too expensive to make shoes .....

Comment

So when is this idiot gonna flip and name names for putting Julie Swetnick on Kavanaugh?

Comment

Heinevendoonuffin

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            I don't understand how someone can spend their life watching TYT and Maher getting all riled up about Russian hackers and Covington skinheads and Jussie Smollet and Stormy Daniels etc and never catch on...

Is political division really just a matter of pattern detection?

Do people with developed pattern detection catch onto the nature of the mainstream media/public academia inevitably veer to the right?

While people with undeveloped pattern detection keep making fools of themselves swept up in a vertigo of peer pressure?

It's not just true in terms of falling for hoaxsters. It's a big-picture theme.

The same people are also swept up into a new "movement" every week. These movements, cartoonishly rigid in their language & their demands, invariably contradict last week's movement in a critically incompatible way.

But it doesn't matter because this is what we're screaming this week!!! And it feels good!!! And we lack any capacity for pattern detection!!!

Their brains are wired differently in a very deep/fundamental way.

I wouldn't be surprised if an allele powerfully associated with pattern detection & neocortex capacity is also associated with political tendencies.
            They’re not called stupid without reason. I might make a mistake or two but never the amount these fools fall for.

I LOVE seeing white ppl talk about diversity and rich ppl say they want to tax the rich... SMH

Comment

Comment

Beast of an inmate

Comment

Bruh, this dude hasn't paid taxes since 2009, how sway???

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Bruh, this dude hasn't paid taxes since 2009, how sway???
                    He's a member of Team D, and has been for decades.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      He's a member of Team D, and has been for decades.

Must be nice

Comment

Working...
                      X