Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-14-2020, 03:41 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 960 Post(s)
AKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond reputeAKAcronym has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 577,735.07
Total Points: 627,645.48

Right on cue about turning this into all about Golovkin.
AKAcronym is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 03:52 PM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 990 Post(s)
Bandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,296.09
Total Points: 49,415.65

Both BJS and Callum are coming off atrocious performances. If Canelo beats them the talk will be he picked them after they looked bad. Hopefully Plant shines in his next fight and wins impressively.
Bandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 04:35 PM #83
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 7201 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 378,198.86
Total Points: 379,390.92
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post
This isn't new what is new is in the age of social media all these deals and details that don't get made are all public.

Winky Wright famously turned down a massive career payday offer from Oscar. It was never made public at the time and only came out years later confirmed by both sides that he was offered a contract to fight Oscar but turned it down asking to be paid the same amount Oscar had offered bigger star fighters Trinidad and Mosley. He tried to hold out for more and it backfired Oscar moved on to someone else who cashed in the lottery ticket but in the mid 2000's there was no Twitter and Instagram. Winky famously never got a fraction of the pay he demanded went on to Draw against Jermaine Taylor for a fraction then moved up to fight Hopkins for less money and lost. Refused to fight for 2 yrs as he demanded bigger money when he finally came back lost again for less money to P-Will then sat out 3 yrs for bigger offers and lost to Peter Quillin for peanuts. This is why to date people refer to fighters who make horrible business decisions as going to the Winky Wright School of Boxing Business

Absolutely!!! I remember Winky had a reputation as a nutter when it comes to negotiating for a fight. I definitely remember him turning down a De la Hoya fight.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 07:58 PM #84
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6158 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 149,527,656.71
Total Points: 149,703,562.87
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
You are spinning what Barry Hearn said about the way boxing promoters used to tie fighters down with slave contracts in the the old days.
And why did they used to do that?
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 08:28 PM #85
Interim Champion

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
buge has a reputation beyond reputebuge has a reputation beyond reputebuge has a reputation beyond reputebuge has a reputation beyond reputebuge has a reputation beyond reputebuge has a reputation beyond reputebuge has a reputation beyond reputebuge has a reputation beyond reputebuge has a reputation beyond reputebuge has a reputation beyond reputebuge has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 13,687.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
Well fighters are cowards. People love to say "fighters who get into the ring isnt a coward" LMFAO STOP IT....... fighters are cowards at times and alot of them become that when faced against the Great Canelo, hell even mawyeather had to tuck tail and eat his words and force a catchweight against the great canelo. So I get it, I understand why figthers turn down the fight and I see now you do too. Have a nice day.
you are an idiot

I would fight Canelo for $1Million, and would try to give him the beating of his life. You think boxers are scared of him
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
buge is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends