Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-05-2018, 11:03 AM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3255 Post(s)
Raggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 41,907.40
nobody likes you - %100 nobody likes you - %100 How does a d1ckhead like you not have a closet of d1cks - %100 Biggest d1ckhead in NSB - %100 here you girl little girl - %100 
you deserve a kick - %100 you deserve another kick - %100 and another - %100 left kick - %100 right kick - %100 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Keep fighting them trolls....LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck Eddie Hearn - -_- Good posts exposing Eddie the snake - -_- Have a slice you've earned it exposing Eddie the snake - -_- 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
There was this fella named Jem Ward who was scared of losing his title to a fella names James Burke.

Early in Jem's career he was matched by the Pugilistic Club against a man named Abbott. Abbott was winning and most folks were fine with it until they heard Jem tell Abbott to hit him and he'll go down easy. This got Jem kicked out of the Pugilistic Club.

Kicked out of the real scene Jem rebuilt his brand by touring in a tent boxing show. He got back into the good graces of the club and fought the champion in a dubious ten minute fight.

After getting the title Jem sat on ass and spent his money until he had none. He fought a contender named Crawley and lost. Crawley retired after the match.

Jem spent the money from the Crawley fight and was looking to regain his title a few years later. The Irish champion Simon Byrne gave Jem a fight. Back then when you fought for a vacant title it was usually against another area's champion.

Simon took a dive and allowed Ward his title back.

This is where Jem Ward gets all sorts of ***** that even AJ would be like....damn....

A challenger makes his way up the ranks, a real scary man by the name of James Burke often called Deaf'un or Dumb.

Rather than fight Burke for the title Jem pulls a Figg and wants to be the house (venue, promoter, manager, the works) for the vacant title fight. Back then the champ chose who was worthy and Jem chose his new challenger against his last Byrne.

Burke fought Byrne like Byrne had earned the spot even though Byrne was really not up to snuff for the caliber Burke fighter was. Deaf Burke killed Simon Byrne in the ring.

Ward refused to give up his title to Burke claiming the champion must possess English qualities and while James Burke was as much an Englishman by birth as any he did not possess proper Englishman qualities. Jem Ward is still regarded as the champion.

Burke is chased out of his country while Ward is exalted for upholding Englishness.

Burke continues his career in the US and before long the push to fight him is too much for Ward to ignore.

Ward tells Burke to raise an absurd purse for the day, one no one believed James could raise. Burke raised the funds by performing odd jobs, sent the funds, and was refused the fight yet again.

Jem Ward would take Deaf Burke's money and promptly retire with it.

Even now the English are unwilling to turn on Ward. He is still the champion and he has to elect the men worthy of fighting for his title. Under pressure of course he selects Burke. The other man who'd fight Burke for Jem Ward's title was Nat Ward, Jem's own baby brother.

Of course Nat was no bother for Deaf'un and of course when Burke won Jem announced that fight was not good enough and he, Jem, must not retire for the good of the title. He refused to relinquish the title to Burke yet again.

America had enough of Jem's **** and decided if Burke beat up the new Irish champion Sam O'Rourke then America would crown his champion and ignore Jem and the English.

That's how Burke won his title.

At no point did the ***** Jem Ward ever fight the man James Burke. Today Jem is an inducted member of the IBHOF....their historians must be very proud of that....

Burke would go back to England and lose his title in the first title fight to feature London Prize Ring Rules. Burke lost by DQ.

A few years later James Burke died of TB penniless and alone.

As much as Joshua pisses me off he is not the biggest tinkerbell boxing has seen. Not yet anyway. All he did was duck and refuse a purse he called for. Jem ducked, stole the purse, got a man killed, his own blood whooped, and was never man enough to suck up his own pride and crown the true king of the era.

To this very day when Jem Ward's reign actually ended and Burke's began is a subject of debate amongst historians.
Interesting post. 👍🏾
Raggamuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 11:07 AM #82
Undisputed Champion

Raggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond repute
nobody likes you - %100 nobody likes you - %100 How does a d1ckhead like you not have a closet of d1cks - %100 Biggest d1ckhead in NSB - %100 here you girl little girl - %100 
you deserve a kick - %100 you deserve another kick - %100 and another - %100 left kick - %100 right kick - %100 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Keep fighting them trolls....LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck Eddie Hearn - -_- Good posts exposing Eddie the snake - -_- Have a slice you've earned it exposing Eddie the snake - -_- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
All of these are individual posts in this same thread.

How sad do you have to be to post like this
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Real sad Joshua **** blower lol..
Old 11-05-2018, 11:08 AM #83
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
You have the best screen name on this site. I talk about you to my girlfriend all the time and I always call her a raggamuffin because of you.
Lmao lol...!!!👍🏾
Old 11-05-2018, 11:14 AM #84
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5576 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 97,577.00
Total Points: 156,878.78
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
You have the best screen name on this site. I talk about you to my girlfriend all the time and I always call her a raggamuffin because of you.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 11:31 AM #85
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1430 Post(s)
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 56,569.51
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggamuffin View Post
Wilder is not signing. No Joshua fight next. I told you who the coward was all along, and a long time ago. ****en coward. Antony and Tuny Teef Eddie are scared to lose it all. Scared!!!

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Well done on contradicting your whole thread of posting to yourself by saying Wilders the one not going to sign a fight with AJ next.

End of thread.
Jax teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 12:55 PM #86
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax teller View Post
Well done on contradicting your
Stfu alt, lmao.
Old 11-24-2018, 03:38 AM #87
Undisputed Champion

Wilder has told us what we have known for a while now. Joshua is a coward. He is dry aging Wilder lmao. Joshua is the worst trinket belt holder who paid for his titles to ever come along in this sport.
Old 01-26-2020, 06:08 PM #88
locked and loaded

Quoted: 2919 Post(s)
SNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond reputeSNlPER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,034.96
Total Points: 193,711.75
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit LETS GO CHAMP - Brush My Hair You called it first! - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER war one time - Santa_ Good luck champ! - 1hourRun Fury & AJ fanboys will need this one! 43-0 and still.... - Champ Wilder 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

SNlPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 06:28 PM #89
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2292 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,598.12
Total Points: 105,910.11

Quote:
Anthony ****** Ass Joshua is biggest coward in all of boxing!!! Literally!!!

His purchasing of Martin's title-fraud.

His unification of those titles with Wlad-fraud.

His unification with the bogus WBO title-fraud.

The reluctance to go after the true WBC title/champion Deontay Wilder makes him a ****en coward!

The ducking of Deontay Wilder makes him the biggest fraud in boxing. He may even be top 5 biggest frauds in boxing history.

Joshua is an absolute coward. The fact that he's letting his promoter talk for him because his speak and spell ass can't speak is very telling of the man. Joshua is boxings living, breathing coward. I will never speak the mans name again until he finds the balls to fight Wilder. I'll concentrate on talking about other fighters. You guys can argue daily about the two.

No more watching Hearn interviews, no more Joshua interviews, and no more watching the man fight!!! I WILL NOT WATCH ANOTHER JOSHUA FIGHT UNTIL HE FIGHTS WILDER. I repeat, I will not watch another Anthony "****** Ass" Joshua fight until he fights Wilder. If I see a thread title with his name in it, I won't enter the thread. I mean what will there be to talk about? His cowardice???

I have no respect for the man at all. Once you have been branded a coward by me......me of all people, you must be a shivering, shook, scared, coward. You have the world at your feet and only need to win 1 ****en fight and you let some ugly, sniveling, tiny teef, dick speak for you. Coward. Youre a ****en coward Anthony Joshua. A ****en coward.

I now crown Deontay Wilder the true champion of the world and Tyson Fury is still the lineal champion of the world.

Boxing doesn't need Joshua. He's a fraud. And you'll see his downfall start to happen too. Bully's and frauds don't survive in boxing. They all get beat up and exposed sooner or later.
- -How many x U raggedymuffin been beat up?
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 06:55 PM #90
Interim Champion

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
Legends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to allLegends456 is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 42,920.69
Default Itís all in how you look at it

Quote:
Anthony ****** Ass Joshua is biggest coward in all of boxing!!! Literally!!!

His purchasing of Martin's title-fraud.

His unification of those titles with Wlad-fraud.

His unification with the bogus WBO title-fraud.

The reluctance to go after the true WBC title/champion Deontay Wilder makes him a ****en coward!

The ducking of Deontay Wilder makes him the biggest fraud in boxing. He may even be top 5 biggest frauds in boxing history.

Joshua is an absolute coward. The fact that he's letting his promoter talk for him because his speak and spell ass can't speak is very telling of the man. Joshua is boxings living, breathing coward. I will never speak the mans name again until he finds the balls to fight Wilder. I'll concentrate on talking about other fighters. You guys can argue daily about the two.

No more watching Hearn interviews, no more Joshua interviews, and no more watching the man fight!!! I WILL NOT WATCH ANOTHER JOSHUA FIGHT UNTIL HE FIGHTS WILDER. I repeat, I will not watch another Anthony "****** Ass" Joshua fight until he fights Wilder. If I see a thread title with his name in it, I won't enter the thread. I mean what will there be to talk about? His cowardice???

I have no respect for the man at all. Once you have been branded a coward by me......me of all people, you must be a shivering, shook, scared, coward. You have the world at your feet and only need to win 1 ****en fight and you let some ugly, sniveling, tiny teef, dick speak for you. Coward. Youre a ****en coward Anthony Joshua. A ****en coward.

I now crown Deontay Wilder the true champion of the world and Tyson Fury is still the lineal champion of the world.

Boxing doesn't need Joshua. He's a fraud. And you'll see his downfall start to happen too. Bully's and frauds don't survive in boxing. They all get beat up and exposed sooner or later.
You could make the same argument about Wilder fighting cabbies and making a big deal about beating a 50year old Cuban who hasn’t fought any big names, or drawing with a recovering fat crackhead. It’s all in how you look at it.

PS — I am a neutral and just want them to fight each other already. Actually, long ago. You seem like a likable fellow, and I think you’re frustrated they haven’t fought, as I am. I’m not looking to start an argument, just saying it can look bad for both of them depending on perspective/how you spin it. I just want them to fight already.

Last edited by Legends456; 01-26-2020 at 06:58 PM.
Legends456 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
anthony, branded, joshua, olaseni, oluwafemi