No announcement yet.

Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    STFU. Don't even come in my notifications anymore you phony MF. You're not tough, you're not intelligent, you're not funny. You're probably just another alcoholic, drug addict that post whatever comes to your feeble mind. I've seen plenty in my 13 years posting here.

This thread is not about you and your BS. Have some respect for a father, and a 13 year old daughter that lost their lives. As well as a family left to deal with this. The fact that you can't do that with a normal dialogue tells me everything I need to know about you. So just shut up.
    i live in tokyo.. i am mexican jewish. and you care about a star who has big bank.. how stupid are you.. how stupid are you... when i die.. my wife knows.. burn me. throw me ashes in the water.. mo fo you got no ****ing clue.. i went to fukushima post tsunami.. paul mata..

http://www.handsontokyo.org/en/volun...d/81/ec_id/565

stfu punk

Comment

• This was about his retirement.. but it fits now too

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
        What a stupid bytch

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
          This thread ain't for you. Fu ck off.
          i am not making it about me.. i am making fun of young punks who idolize other men. and they can f off

where were you when a lot of people died and ... and..

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            RIP

Those little private choppers seem to crash a lot.
            I flew in a helicopter once. Scared the shyte out of me. I realize that the Sikorsky S-76 is supposedly a safe craft and Kobe apparently flew in helicopters for years. Seem to me like tempting fate but rich dudes have a lot of expensive toys at their ready. R.I.P to the 5 onboard and condolences to their survivors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              i am not making it about me.. i am making fun of young punks who idolize other men. and they can f off

where were you when a lot of people died and ... and..
              You simple can not tell people how and who to mourn. I understand that you may not give a fu ck though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                What a stupid bytch

Listened to it more closely and she says nakers.

Comment

• His 13 year old daughter was on the helicopter..man I feel for his family. There really aren’t even bodies to pull from the wreckage, just body parts, the way that helicopter his the ground it shredded everything and everyone to body and metal pieces. I always wonder in those situations what goes through a persons mind..they had almost a full minute between the distress call and the end..

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Listened to it more closely and she says nakers.
                    Not what I heard...

Comment

• They are now reporting that Kobe's oldest daughter was on there with him and one of the 5 killed

Comment

Working...
                      X