Charles Bronson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bronson is my idol.

Comment

You guys ever see that one movie where he tried to save that Japanese girl from sex slavery?

It was called Kinjite or something like that. It was a low budget movie, not the best quality but still interesting. There was one scene where Bronson's daughter gets groped on the bus by this Japanese guy and it turns out the Japanese girl Bronson was saving was the groper's daughter.

Comment

Good actor, horrible person.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Good actor, horrible person.

elaborate.... please...

Comment

WTF? Magnificent Seven.

Comment

Death Hunt
              Death Wish

Comment

Once Upon A Time in the West is my favorite. Dude didn't need many words to get his message across. I knew a guy that sold him his suits in the 70's and said, of all the celebrities that came in his shop, Bronson was the kindest and friendliest by far. Everyone seems to say he was a genuinely cool human being.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  he is a god man.. actor messican warrior

when he said. to some punk.. do you believe in jesus.. then blasts him... old school..
                  Pretty sure he isn't Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                    Pretty sure he isn't Mexican.
                    dayyyaaam you are right.. he isnt mexican. and he is not even jewish.. i am mex jew so ... i kinda got my own way of looking at things... he is mexican to me... you are right.. i am wrong.. but he looks like my jewish uncles..

so you popped my mistaken belief. that he was mexican.. and maybe jewish..

i like you and thank you... your approach to correct me.. perfect//

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      WTF? Magnificent Seven.
                      big dog.. i can not watch that movie.. kurosawa rip off. and not well done..

Comment

Working...
                      X