Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-07-2019, 09:32 AM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13984 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,766.16
Total Points: 157,301.10
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbook View Post
Boxing is so corrupt, that by comparison, Bayless seems OK.
I LOLed when I saw Cortez cited as a good or fair ref when he was one of the most corrupt.

SO yeah by comparison Bayless may be better than others.
Not sure there currently is a ref who isn't corrupt. He'd never get any fights.

I think Octavio Meyran, not long after the Tyson Douglas fight had to give up reffing.
Don King, I'm sure had nothing to do with that.
Probably for that longgggg count
Shadoww702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:52 AM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2264 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527.97
Total Points: 98,629.84
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A The Bronze Bomber's year 2020 - Champ Wilder Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbook View Post
Boxing is so corrupt, that by comparison, Bayless seems OK.
I LOLed when I saw Cortez cited as a good or fair ref when he was one of the most corrupt.

SO yeah by comparison Bayless may be better than others.
Not sure there currently is a ref who isn't corrupt. He'd never get any fights.

I think Octavio Meyran, not long after the Tyson Douglas fight had to give up reffing.
Don King, I'm sure had nothing to do with that.
Talk about me again while sidestepping a quote. It's real respectful, so respectful in fact I'll have to follow suit with my own form of respect:

I mean, I'd've spoken to you about it if you wasn't such a ***** and actually asked me, *****.

Corruption is something for ******s who can't eat a loss to *****, whine, and cry about. Idealists who have never accepted the real world situation; life is not fair and if you give it the opportunity to **** you that's you ****ed....you know, real butterball-tinkerbell-*****es like yerself.

A good ref isn't a beacon of justice, ****, if it was meant to be we'd have more protection for the rules and less for the refs themselves, dumbass.
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:54 AM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1764 Post(s)
djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 28,006.31
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by historian larry View Post
no one complained about him in these fights

Manny Pacquiao vs. Miguel Cotto

Miguel Cotto vs. Antonio Margarito

Amir Khan vs. Danny García

Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Márquez IV

Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley II

Manny Pacquiao vs. Érik Morales II
Floyd excuse mechanism is on autopilot
djtmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 12:58 PM #44
Up and Comer

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Airtioteclint is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,707.89

I've seen him call a knock down when it wasn't. I've seen him call not a knock down when it was. I've seen him pushing a fighter to his corner several times after a knock down buying the opponent some extra time to recover.

All of these... In favor of Pacquiao's opponents. He's either bias or got money on it.

There's a referee that I like, older black dude with the funniest facial expressions in the ring. He seems straight.
Airtioteclint is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends