Old 12-05-2019, 11:05 PM #71
Contender

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
The Boston Hera will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,035.53
Total Points: 7,998.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeathnote View Post
The guy won olympic gold and picked up every belt in the division. I'd say the hype is/was warranted. Ruiz is simply a really tough matchup for him physically, thats really all there is to it. For comparisons, I think Wilder would have an easier time with Ruiz and Joshua would have an easier time with Wilder.
Joshua would have been knocked out in 2 vs. Wilder. He cant take a punch from Ruiz and Wilder hits a lot harder.

Last edited by The Boston Hera; 12-05-2019 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Error
The Boston Hera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 11:08 PM #72
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefromvancouv View Post
You didn't finish. Shelly Finkel was the manager of both Klitschko AND Wilder, and Klitschko was his CASH COW in the twilight of his career. He was obviously steered clear of Wilder, who was a dangerous up and coming heavyweight puncher, similar to Samuel Peter who had knocked Klitschko down three times 10 years prior when Klitschko was still in his PRIME. Klitschko even tried to bypass Wilder for the WBC belt, but Wilder refused the step aside money. Once Wilder had the belt, Klitschko was no longer interested in the one belt he never possessed... Coincidence?

When Joshua came on the scene, he chose a much safer path unifying the belts, avoiding the only champion at the time (Wilder) and OVERPAYING Charles Martin for the IBF belt. Martin, Klitschko and Parker did the same, fighting a still-green Joshua for much less risk and much more money. When it came time to fight Wilder, Joshua was suddenly no longer interested in overpaying. He wouldn't even fight Wilder for $50 million, telling his supporters that if they wanted the fight so bad, "you go train and you fight him". Joshua would go on to fight Povetkin, then Ruiz... Four knockdowns later, we have the Ruiz rematch...
BINGO on the nose
Old 12-05-2019, 11:11 PM #73
Contender

Funny thing is now Joshua actually believes Hearns hype of him. He thinks he can fight. This is so tragic that it is funny.
Old 12-05-2019, 11:13 PM #74
Contender

Default Its Crying Time for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
If he loses again to the same fighter then we can all say that fighter had his number. Styles make fights and my belief is Joshua has already beaten better fighters than Andy Ruiz but he struggles with the dimensions and style of Andy Ruiz. When Boxers of all dimensions start dropping and stopping Joshua then i will start worrying but right now Josua has 1 loss and another loss to that same fighter is far from the end of the world.

Im a big Joshua fan but im not a deluded one who saw him as an ATG who would likely breeze through his career no issues or problems. The man is flawed but at this weight they all are.
Joshua was just hype and you fell for it.
Old 12-05-2019, 11:18 PM #75
Contender

Default Because he CAN't

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlytheTruth View Post
That's just ridiculous. Why would Joshua retire when he could still KO 90%+ of the HW division?

There is divided opinion as to whether Joshua can beat Wilder and Fury. Those are the other names in the hat as being #1 in the division. So if you are better than 90% of the division, lose once but still potentially beat Wilder, please explain why on earth Joshua should retire if he loses?
He cant beat beat Wilder, Ruiz, Fury or Ortz. He's a made up bum.
Old 12-05-2019, 11:26 PM #76
Contender

Default Simple

I'd like to know the definition of 'hype by modification' and how that relates to Joshua.[/QUOTE]
Now that the glow has waned, after being brutalized by Ruiz, Joshua cant be hyped as all that. So, in the reality of that the same is probably going happen in the 2nd fight, ony quicker. The attempt is modify Joshua's lack of boxing/fighting ability by the reminiscing of his previous hype (fighting of stiffs) as if it was real. A year from now Joshua is going to find out he is broke. Ask Primo Carnera how this works
Old 12-05-2019, 11:42 PM #77
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1360 Post(s)
vitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond reputevitali1999 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 30,422.54
A Good Poster - Carnivore Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Then Hearns will cash AJ out with a Wilder fight. Except Wilder will get the much bigger purse.
vitali1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 01:20 AM #78
MADE IN STUTTGART

Quoted: 1181 Post(s)
BoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond reputeBoZz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 32,188.77
Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest same to you brother - dj emzz 
Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery sh1t , i cant green k you again, i got banned 2 times in 2 days i posted(did my ban time) and got banned again, lol, wonderful, lol, - Tha_Greatest 
another one, lol, i cant believe i used to have beef with you, lol, respect to ya man - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015 - Freedom. here's a pork snack - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 

[QUOTE=The Boston Hera;20232252]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoZz View Post
Nothing would happen, he can wait till February and watch Fury whoop wilder, he can fight wilder the loser then and fury can fight ruiz jr, I doubt ruiz jr would be that dumb to fight a slick smart fighter like Fury straight away because he knows he would get his ears boxed off, fury ain't joshua. Anyway, joshua could face wilder sometime in may next year and lose again, he'd make millions again...who cares about another loss..but I totally forgot tho, wilder is scared shi**less of joshua for some reason lol...didn't he deny a 100+mill pay day because he was scared lol[/QUOTE
No...you cant forget what isnt true. Well maybe, YOU can. You really want to forget that you thought Joshua was all that only to find out you were a fool. Ouch.
wtf is wrong with you, don't you know how to reply properly? Just press quote and write underneath the text the other person has written, Jesus Christ you bum squad fan boys are stupid as hell lol
BoZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 03:12 AM #79
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 399 Post(s)
Ajvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,783.46
Total Points: 16,060.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefromvancouv View Post
Wladimir Klitschko, knocked down 3 times, won a unanimous decision against Samuel "The Nigerian Nightmare" Peters in 2005:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

He beat him easily 5 years later...

Where do you get YOUR information from? Because I can tell you, it ain't too good...

Wow.
Oh, OK, my bad for not understanding you, you made it sound like Wlad lost to Peter and that's why he ducked Wilder to not loose again. Because being a heavyweight, why would someone duck being afraid of knockdowns: that's heavyweight afterall, people hit hard.
Ajvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 03:20 AM #80
Contender

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
OnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the roughOnlytheTruth is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,283.86
Good point,one on me. - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Hera View Post
I'd like to know the definition of 'hype by modification' and how that relates to Joshua.
Now that the glow has waned, after being brutalized by Ruiz, Joshua cant be hyped as all that. So, in the reality of that the same is probably going happen in the 2nd fight, ony quicker. The attempt is modify Joshua's lack of boxing/fighting ability by the reminiscing of his previous hype (fighting of stiffs) as if it was real. A year from now Joshua is going to find out he is broke. Ask Primo Carnera how this works[/QUOTE]

We'll just pick this up on Sunday, after the fight because of Joshua wins, what does that do for your point?

Also, your definition of 'broke' must hold people to a much much higher standard because being worth north of 50m means he's set. For Life.
OnlytheTruth is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends