Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-20-2019, 02:31 AM #21
Contender

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Christhenatural has a spectacular aura aboutChristhenatural has a spectacular aura aboutChristhenatural has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,592.78

[QUOTE=archiemoore1;20198376]Kovalev is russian, so i fully believe he's a drinker. He probably loves the potato vodka. I believe when he's in his own own element back in russia around his people, he's racist. Why wouldn't he be? This is russian culture. But... do i believe the Krusher, who killed a fellow russian in the ring before, would punch a tiny woman in the face, breaking her nose and displacing a disc, etc, because she rejected his advances? Yes i do. Because kovalev drunk around his friends is probably a very different person than the one we see in interviews.[/QUOT

Wow, you have a lot of deep seeded hatred for white people don't you? It certainly sounds that way.
Christhenatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 03:03 AM #22
Contender

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
crisantonio917 has a reputation beyond reputecrisantonio917 has a reputation beyond reputecrisantonio917 has a reputation beyond reputecrisantonio917 has a reputation beyond reputecrisantonio917 has a reputation beyond reputecrisantonio917 has a reputation beyond reputecrisantonio917 has a reputation beyond reputecrisantonio917 has a reputation beyond reputecrisantonio917 has a reputation beyond reputecrisantonio917 has a reputation beyond reputecrisantonio917 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 10,967.65

Kovalev hit this woman harder than he hit Canelo...
crisantonio917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 03:35 AM #23
Amateur

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Viacheslav is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,066.99
Total Points: 6,426.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barristan View Post
Deport him!
With the money he earned for the fight with Canelo in Russia, he will live like an Arab sheikh. Therefore, if he is guilty, he must spend time in an American prison and then be deported.
Viacheslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 04:51 AM #24
Interim Champion

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Blackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to beholdBlackclouds is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 11,127.73

Lock him up
Blackclouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 05:40 AM #25
Interim Champion

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
minemax is just really niceminemax is just really niceminemax is just really niceminemax is just really niceminemax is just really nice
Bank: 25,324.88
Total Points: 25,796.34
No Message - minemax 

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiemoore1 View Post
Kovalev is russian, so i fully believe he's a drinker. He probably loves the potato vodka. ...
Nobody drinks potato vodka in Russia.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
minemax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 04:30 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
The D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 38,473.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
Notice how low the number count this thread is but the thread of Tankís trouble in a street fight and Broner calling out fighters while drunk was full of cowardly closet bigots posting racial epithets!

Canít say Iím surprised as they see eye to eye with a racist who had the audacity to say Canelo is better than Andre Ward when it was Ward who fought him in his prime twice while Canelo strategically fought him past his prime and with a secret weight rehydration clause!

Kov should could likely just stay in Russia and not face any charges if he wanted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
So a man gets charged with assault and yíall are saying her Instagram is evidence that Kov didnít do it lol but Clarissa Shields got called all kinds disgusting and racial
Epithets names just because her brother assaulted her opponents trainer when she had nothing to do with said assault!

Am I missing something? And that had clear video evidence showing she had nothing to do with it and people still called her a criminal without any charges filed!

Kovalev has exhibited behavior of someone who is an ŗśśhole, relishes violence and has said sexist comments before!

You gotta call if straight down the middle, why is it so hard to believe he wouldnít do this?

All this.

I was just arguing with one of those idiots in the Claressa Shields thread.

There's more people calling her trash for something she didn't even do than calling Kovalev a man with multiple assault charges against women that.

These racist white folks and Mexicans aint slick.

They've written off Stevenson for accidentally hitting a woman with a glancing blow while getting in between 2 men in a fight, but Kovalev is assaulting women on planes and in their homes and all you hearing is "but, but, she's a golddigger" and "she's a slut"
The D3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 01:00 PM #27
Amateur

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Yanchik is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,256.03
Default Youíre an Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidaguilar View Post
Your an idiot. I bet your mom smoked crack when you were a embryo
Youíre an idiot, if you think Canelo won that sparring session
Yanchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 01:12 PM #28
Amateur

Default Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiemoore1 View Post
Kovalev is russian, so i fully believe he's a drinker. He probably loves the potato vodka. I believe when he's in his own own element back in russia around his people, he's racist. Why wouldn't he be? This is russian culture. But... do i believe the Krusher, who killed a fellow russian in the ring before, would punch a tiny woman in the face, breaking her nose and displacing a disc, etc, because she rejected his advances? Yes i do. Because kovalev drunk around his friends is probably a very different person than the one we see in interviews.
Really ashole? Just because heís Russian he automatically drinks vodka? You forgot to say dancing with a bear while playing balalaika on the streets of Moscow. Youíre pathetic. Youíre no better.
Old 11-21-2019, 01:14 PM #29
Amateur

Default Proof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The D3vil View Post
All this.

I was just arguing with one of those idiots in the Claressa Shields thread.

There's more people calling her trash for something she didn't even do than calling Kovalev a man with multiple assault charges against women that.

These racist white folks and Mexicans aint slick.

They've written off Stevenson for accidentally hitting a woman with a glancing blow while getting in between 2 men in a fight, but Kovalev is assaulting women on planes and in their homes and all you hearing is "but, but, she's a golddigger" and "she's a slut"
You write all this crap, but do you actually have any proof?
Old 11-23-2019, 02:19 AM #30
Interim Champion

Quoted: 504 Post(s)
Nusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond reputeNusky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527.97
Total Points: 24,075.83
Knowledgable people comment....LMAO - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbook View Post
Good one. But Oscar is not prejudiced. It should be Mr Kitchen Utensils
Haha that definitely covers more of his... unique preferences.
Nusky is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends