Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz To Hearn On Location After Whyte Testing Positive: "NOTHING IS SETTLED"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    LMAO! This fat cu.nt will end up pawning his chains and balls by the time they’re done with him, lol.

I think he wants his mum to return to where she took her from. The rematch would’ve probably happened in NY, but his co..ckiness is the reason why they now want Cardiff and nothing else.

Once they announce the fight, please don’t honour it, fat pleb, lol.

It’s true. I think they will make the fight in Cardiff and even if they had any thoughts of going if in New York, now they will make sure it’s in Cardiff because of his mouth.

He has no leverage in this rematch.

I like Ruiz and it was good to see him win but until he can beat AJ again, he’s going to have to do what they say

Comment

Andy has fitness gurus in his camp ?!?!?!?

I'm dying

Comment

huh...thats weird

the other day some UK fanboys tried telling me andy ate his "humble pie"...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Andy has fitness gurus in his camp ?!?!?!?

I'm dying
          His fitness level is sure better than Joshua’s is.

Or was it Andy who was sucking wind and asking his trainer why he was tired? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            huh...thats weird

the other day some UK fanboys tried telling me andy ate his "humble pie"...LOL
            UK Fanboys are also saying Rivas failed his drug test, not Whyte. Guess they can’t fathom taking steroids, loading your gloves and not being able to drop your opponent. “Tangled legs doe” lmfao

The sport will be much better once all the world titles are back in North America and Japan, and the chinless brits can go back to fighting for their stupid lion belt.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              His fitness level is sure better than Joshua’s is.

Or was it Andy who was sucking wind and asking his trainer why he was tired? Lmao
              What happened prior to AJ ''quitting'' in the corner (AKA the ref didn't like how he reacted to questions even though he answered them in a timely manner) doesn't mean jack.

I would like to see both of them in training camp though !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                What happened prior to AJ ''quitting'' in the corner (AKA the ref didn't like how he reacted to questions even though he answered them in a timely manner) doesn't mean jack.

I would like to see both of them in training camp though !!!!
                Answered them in a timely manner? You mean whispered “yes” with his arms on the ropes after he was asked a third time?

He’s lucky the ref didn’t waive it off after the third round. Ref didn’t let him quit the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  It’s true. I think they will make the fight in Cardiff and even if they had any thoughts of going if in New York, now they will make sure it’s in Cardiff because of his mouth.

He has no leverage in this rematch.

I like Ruiz and it was good to see him win but until he can beat AJ again, he’s going to have to do what they say
                  Honestly, I think they were seriously considering doing it in New York again and it makes sense a lot financially. Even when you watch all the interviews Adam Smith did prior to last week - you could tell he had given up on the rematch being in the UK. However, Ruiz jinxed himself with his mouth/attitude and by calling himself the “A-side”. You signed a legally binding contract, mate.

Anyway, he has to come to Cardiff and do the same thing he did at the MSG. I also think Matchroom/DAZN have promotional rights over his next two fights.

Comment

... Ruiz must be about some more money -- which is understandable...

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                      Honestly, I think they were seriously considering doing it in New York again and it makes sense a lot financially. Even when you watch all the interviews Adam Smith did prior to last week - you could tell he had given up on the rematch being in the UK. However, Ruiz jinxed himself with his mouth/attitude and by calling himself the “A-side”. You signed a legally binding contract, mate.

Anyway, he has to come to Cardiff and do the same thing he did at the MSG. I also think Matchroom/DAZN have promotional rights over his next two fights.
                      Jesus, just making things up in your head again? I’m so glad you’ve seen the contract. Not only do you know where the fight is going to be held, but apparently Matchroom has andy’s Rights now? And you read that where? From your alts post?

Comment

Working...
                      X